R2Net is a diamond bridal jewelry company with a technology soul.
R2Net - James Allen is one of the world’s largest online retailer of diamonds that has pioneered the way consumers shop for fine jewelry online. With James Allen as the retail face, R2Net handles the business operations and provide solutions to diamond partners through servicing a supply chain platform that connects manufacturers, retailers, and consumers.
They're looking for an Operations and Business Development Analyst to join their amazing team. The Operations and Business Development Analyst will take a data-driven approach to gathering insights geared towards making informed decisions and process improvements critical to the success of our company’s operations. This role involves working with different departments on processes related to production, fulfillment, procurement, and more. In this role, you will be expected to act as a strategist, identifying and proposing policies and practices informed by the insights you’ve gleaned from both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Manage data collection, measurement, and analysis for all aspects of operations.
- Generate daily, monthly, and annual reports on sales and production metrics.
- Fulfill ad-hoc research or analytics requests using proprietary data and external sources.
- Identify patterns and generate actionable insights to facilitate key operational strategic decisions.
- Develop and maintain KPIs for various departments.
- Identify and establish efficiencies to streamline operations.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university. Preferably a degree in economics, business, finance, statistics, or a related field.
- Ideally 1+ years of experience in retail, production / supply chain, or operations preferred. Open to recent graduates with relevant internship experience as well.
- Advanced Excel skills (including VLOOKUPs, index / match, if-statements, visualization tools, etc.).
- Exceptional statistical and analytical background as well as the ability to clearly communicate and present information.
- Comfortable working in an open office environment.
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail; accuracy is a must!
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
- Comfortable with Python and working knowledge of common data management libraries is a plus, but no at all required.
- Experience with Tableau is a plus, but not required.