This job is no longer active
R2Net is a diamond bridal jewelry company with a technology soul.
R2Net - James Allen is one of the world’s largest online retailer of diamonds that has pioneered the way consumers shop for fine jewelry online. With James Allen as the retail face, R2Net handles the business operations and provides solutions to diamond partners through servicing a supply chain platform that connects manufacturers, retailers, and consumers.
We are looking for a self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who can work with various software programs and understands the basic logistics of supply chain management. You will be responsible for the coordination of inventory, processes, and people to ensure our orders are delivered on time. This is a customer-centric position involving fulfillment operations, inventory management, and continuous improvement. You will work closely with Production, Customer Service, and corporate support functions that include but aren’t limited to Merchandising and Accounting teams to ensure flawless order fulfillment execution.
- Ensure appropriate processes are in place and followed to ensure shipment quality, efficient use of resources, and timeliness of deliveries.
- Inventory planning and management such as physical and perpetual cycle counting efforts, inventory flow, and replenishment
- Create and implement actions plans that improve operational processes and promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Responsible for team compliance to existing standard operating procedures (SOPs) within their areas of responsibility to ensure appropriate task completion and product security measures as well as review and update SOPs as needed.
- Maintain, monitor, and control the movement and accuracy of the inventory moving in and out of the department.
- Conduct and/or support physical inventory of responsible operation locations when scheduled.
- Manage and develop team members to conduct their daily tasks.
- Ensure productivity and quality standards are maintained or improvement plans initiated when needed.
- Performs additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an essential function of this job.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have 5+ years of experience working in a fast-paced production logistics/ high-volume pick, pack production, or manufacturing environment
- Ability to multitask and work independently with precise detail and follow-up reporting
- Ability to use KPIs and data to manage and improve processes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- ERP Knowledge
- Fantasy knowledge is a plus
- Experience in a LEAN environment; Six Sigma Green belt preferred
More Jobs on Planted
R2Net - James Allen
New York, NY