R2Net is a diamond bridal jewelry company with a technology soul.
R2Net - James Allen is one of the world’s largest online retailer of diamonds that has pioneered the way consumers shop for fine jewelry online. With James Allen as the retail face, R2Net handles the business operations and provides solutions to diamond partners through servicing a supply chain platform that connects manufacturers, retailers, and consumers.
About the Opportunity:
The Production Coordinator will take a hands-on approach to assist in the development of fine jewelry lines and the production of high-value inventory. Working directly under the Head of Merchandising, the position involves overseeing a high volume of jewelry components, loose diamonds, and finished inventory through all stages of production.
Coordinators must be creative problem solvers with go-getter attitudes and a passion for fine jewelry. You must be able to prioritize tasks under tight deadlines and be comfortable managing ad-hoc requests for multiple long-term projects. As a result, you'll need excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask while staying organized.
- Communicate with local and international suppliers and manufacturers via email and phone.
- Report to the Head of Merchandising and Chief of Operations with status updates on ongoing projects.
- Manage production logs and statuses, memos, purchase orders, and invoices.
- Assist the Head of Merchandising with ad-hoc tasks.
- Data entry and maintenance in work documents and on proprietary platforms
- Graduate Gemology (GG) degree is required!
- Preferably 2-3+ years of relevant production experience in jewelry or luxury consumer goods.
- Industry knowledge of bridal and fine jewelry markets, standards, and norms strongly preferred.
- Highly detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Experience working with Excel required.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, and communication are required.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.