R2Net is a diamond bridal jewelry company with a technology soul.
About the Opportunity:
The Production Coordinator will take a hands-on approach to assist in the development of fine jewelry lines and the production of high-value inventory. Working directly under the Head of Merchandising, the position involves overseeing a high volume of jewelry components, loose diamonds, and finished inventory through all stages of production.
Coordinators must be creative problem solvers with go-getter attitudes and a passion for fine jewelry. You must be able to prioritize tasks under tight deadlines and be comfortable managing ad-hoc requests for multiple long-term projects. As a result, you'll need excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask while staying organized.
- Communicate with local and international suppliers and manufacturers via email and phone.
- Report to the Head of Merchandising and Chief of Operations with status updates on ongoing projects.
- Manage production logs and statuses, memos, purchase orders, and invoices.
- Assist the Head of Merchandising with ad-hoc tasks.
- Data entry and maintenance in work documents and on proprietary platforms
- Preferably 2-3+ years of relevant production experience in jewelry or luxury consumer goods.
- Industry knowledge of bridal and fine jewelry markets, standards, and norms strongly preferred.
- Graduate Gemologists (GG) are highly encouraged to apply!
- Highly detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Experience working with Excel required.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, and communication are required.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.