We create products inspired by nature for a better you and a better world.
About the Company:
Radius makes the #1 children's toothbrush on Amazon.com and are the #1 toothbrush brand in Whole Foods Markets. They offer a unique line of USDA Organic Toothpaste and Toothpaste Gels, USDA Certified Organic Dental Floss products (including Vegan options) and also manufacture products just for pets (USDA Organic Pet Toothbrush and Toothpaste Kit)!
About the Opportunity:
Radius's busy CEO is seeking a talented and quick-learning individual to support with all areas of business management. The CEO currently oversees all departments and needs additional support processing and responding to incoming communications as well as compiling and executing detailed and accurate emails, programs, reports, analyses, etc. In this role, you will support the CEO with everything they need — you'll constantly have your finger on the pulse of this exciting and fast-growing company!
The ideal candidate will be extremely organized and able to track all programs and emails sent for follow-ups and reminders (both internally and externally with key partners). You must also be an excellent communicator and very good at working with other team members in order to continuously improve and streamline processes.
- Ideally, 1+ years of relevant administrative, operations, or project management experience.
- Strong writing skills and solid email etiquette are key.
- Resourcefulness; able to develop solutions and alternatives in time-sensitive and high-pressure situations while staying calm under pressure.
- Tech-savviness — must be able to use many tools that may be needed to improve and reinforce processes.
- Big picture thinking to provide the CEO with strategic guidance when necessary.
- Prioritization — you always get the truly important things done.
- Discretion: you'll be a trusted resource and keeper of confidential information. The CEO needs to be able to trust their Executive Assistant to handle delicate information with care, understanding, and diligence.
- Organized enough keep track of items and projects while maximizing productivity.
- You're a great multitasker and able to strategically complete important to-do items while balancing smaller tasks.
- Anticipation — you're able to detect problems and opportunities in situations and relationships.
- Emotional intelligence and networking prowess to build advantageous connections.
- Communication skills; you'll need to effectively convey messages to a variety of different audiences in a variety of different formats.
- Quick thinking and decisiveness to make the right moves in high-pressure situations.
- A thick skin and a sense of humor to stay sane — you're able to keep a positive attitude no matter what happens!
- Negotiating skills to make the impossible happen.
- Analytical prowess to help inform key business decisions.