Ready, Set, Food! introduces early food allergen for babies and toddlers to prevent development of food allergies (eg, peanut, egg, milk, etc) to allow them a future of food freedom.
ECOMMERCE PRODUCT MANAGER
Who We Are
Ready, Set, Food! is looking to hire an E-Commerce Product Manager to join our mission of preventing food allergies in babies through a complete guided system that is safe, easy, and effective. Food allergy rates are rising quickly with 1 in 12 children developing food allergies each year. Ready, Set, Food’s science-backed early allergen introduction system feeds babies and toddlers the top 9 potential allergens -- peanut, egg, milk, cashew, almond, walnut, sesame, soy, wheat - through three stages over a 12 - 36 month timeframe. Ready, Set, Food!’s mission is to help parents protect their children from food allergies and allow them a future of food freedom.
Who You Are
- Have hands-on experience managing a Shopify store and creating high converting transactional and other digital experiences (preferred experience with subscription businesses)
- Capable of managing digital platforms in such a way that we can optimize conversion rate and retention across the site (eg, A/B testing plan, creating and optimizing landing pages, etc.)
- Data-focused with extensive knowledge of and ability to implement analytics and tracking platforms such as Google Analytics and facebook, among others
- Able to assess and prioritize feature launches to maximize resources and business impact
- Comfortable managing technical development and implementation projects as well as rolling up sleeves and doing operational work
- Managing projects as well as rolling up sleeve and doing operational work
- Create and own the product roadmap for entire online experience, managing software development resources to deliver projects on a timely basis.
- Rigorously focus on conversion, retention optimization and enabling customer LTV by building and maintaining a tracker of conversion optimization tactics to be tested and implemented in conjunction with functional team members
- Specifically, be responsible for transactional functionality and able to oversee and at times, troubleshoot issues that may arise.
- Work with design, engineering and marketing to execute on high impact projects
- Conduct testing and launch features to improve retention, conversion and customer LTV
- Generate product marketing reports and dashboards
- Manage any QA testing before implementation and any user testing in conjunction with marketing leads to ensure product features are optimized for user experience and KPIs
- Launch site changes and landing page additions on a regular basis and as needed
- Ensure that the site is tagged properly for proper performance tracking, KPI measurement and analytics
- Manage the engineering team to meet product milestones and improve velocity
- Introduce new website features with consideration to mobile first design and UI/UX best practices
- 4- 5+ years of experience in e-commerce and product management
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager, Segment or similar
- Strong ability to communicate product requirements to a remote engineering team and be comfortable working with marketing, finance, distribution and customer service
- Comfortable using SQL to pull data
- Experience working on DTC consumer good product
- Experience in Agile/Scrum or other project management conventions
More Jobs on Planted
Los Angeles, CA
Ready, Set, Food!
Sherman Oaks, CA