Ready, Set, Food! introduces early food allergen for babies and toddlers to prevent development of food allergies (eg, peanut, egg, milk, etc) to allow them a future of food freedom.
Who We Are:
Ready, Set, Food! is looking to hire a Growth Marketing Manager to join our mission of preventing food allergies in babies through a complete guided system that is safe, easy, and effective. Food allergy rates are rising quickly with 1 in 12 children developing food allergies each year. Ready, Set, Food’s science-backed, pediatrician-backed early allergen introduction system feeds babies and toddlers the top 9 potential allergens -- peanut, egg, milk, cashew, almond, walnut, sesame, soy, wheat - through three stages over a 12 - 36 month timeframe. Ready, Set, Food!’s mission is to help parents protect their children from food allergies and allow them a future of food freedom.
Who You Are:
- Possess passion and technical aptitude for digital marketing, especially growth marketing, and proactively seek to keep learning by keeping up with the latest in customer marketing technologies, trends, innovations and best-practices to drive creative and high performing digital marketing strategies and programs.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, have a passion for data driven decision making
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to identify and creatively solve complex problems, including matters related to systems and processes.
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally in start-up organizations and have the ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively with key external and internal partners
- Love the start-up culture of change, problem solving, rolling up one’s sleeves
- Have a passion for our mission
- Preferable that you have a passion about the baby wellness space
- Experience selling consumer packaged goods in a DTC environment
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare and manage budget for growth spend
- Implement, monitor, run (at times), analyze, and optimize ad campaigns across multiple paid marketing channels/platforms (facebook, messenger, instagram, search, programmatic) working with the content developed in conjunction with the content marketing team.
- Build audience and landing page strategies focused on the overall customer journey and tracking capabilities throughout the funnel focused on customer ROAS and conversion
- In conjunction with commerce product manager, manage A/B testing program to optimize conversion
- Harness content capabilities of colleagues and agencies to optimize appropriate messaging for the channel/platform (eg., paid search)
- Lead and implement SEO strategy to optimize organic search performance within category
- Directly manage any agencies and partners to drive them to better results.
- Technical and Experienced Digital Marketing Leader
- Comfortable in a startup, ever-changing environment
- 4+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Hands-on experience with driving sales and analyzing results with paid ad platforms - Facebook, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Ad Words, etc...
- Hands-on experience with SEO strategy and implementation
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (or similar)
- Hands-on experience with affiliate marketing platforms
- Preferred: experience with Multi-touch attribution platforms and media mix models
- Preferred: experience selling in Amazon Marketplace
- Preferred: experience with the Shopify platform
- Experience with digital media planning and direct buying.
- Experience successfully managing digital MarTech vendors and agencies, including vendor/agency selection.
- Experience with A/B testing software and tag management
More Jobs on Planted
Los Angeles, CA
Ready, Set, Food!
Sherman Oaks, CA