Roo is Uber-meets-Zocdoc-meets-Facebook in the pet healthcare sector!
Location: Los Angeles remote with possible travel to SF.
Roo (www.roo.vet) has created the first B2B labor marketplace in animal healthcare that connects veterinary professionals with hospitals through innovative technology.
We've been growing tremendously since launching in early 2019 and we're now seeing even more traction as we scale up fast. We also recently closed a fundraising round led by Floodgate Ventures, with Lyft & AirBnB funds alongside notable healthcare stakeholders also participating.
Our dynamic platform enables hospitals to fulfill personnel needs in real time, while allowing high-quality veterinary professionals to secure relief work at the click of a button. Each member provides information on service needs, skills and personal preferences, ensuring full transparency and the most accurate matching of users.
Beyond the platform, Roo represents a growing community of smart, trustworthy, agile, and resilient vet industry professionals who value flexibility and work-life balance in addition to providing the best possible outcomes for clients and their pets. Our aim is to combine experienced healthcare expertise with Silicon Valley talent to shake up this industry and change the way veterinarians and hospitals work!
About the Role:
As Roo expands its platform, we currently seek a fantastic Account Manager to help grow our LA market and beyond. This person will be working for the CA Director/Lead and liaising closely with team members in SF and other cities.
- Provide support for all hospital and vet professional users throughout end-to-end Roo experience process – e.g. onboarding, new user/pre-first shift contact, etc.
- Help to fulfill needed relief shifts through vet network knowledge and in coordination with BD
- Ensure hospital & vet users remain actively engagement & happy with Roo platform
- Proactively address any rainy-day scenarios and resolve any user issue or inquiry in a timely manner, working with client support
- Plus any other Roo work/activities that need to be completed.
- Experience working in the veterinary space with a vet network in Los Angeles/CA a plus
- Strong knowledge of DVMs and hospitals in LA or other CA cities a plus
- Strong business relationship building and account managing skills.
- Ability to utilize our CRM tool to track user acquisition progress.
- Proactivity – staying ahead of the curve in day-to-day work.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organized, yet able to juggle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work with different teams as well as remote team members.
- Ability to understand business needs and identify ways to grow.
- Flexibility and agility — this is an early stage startup environment.
- Positive, can-do attitude!
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare benefits
- PTO – 15 days
- Flexible remote work schedule
More Jobs on Planted
Los Angeles, CA
Women's Global Leadership Initiative
Culver City, CA