Uber meets Zocdoc meets Facebook in the pet healthcare sector!
We’re currently looking for a Marketing & Data Analyst who will be an important early hire for Roo. This person will help support all marketing and data activities as Roo properly and rapidly grows its platform its first year. We seek a bright and agile individual who also possesses a strong drive and passion!
- Help manage marketing and PR activities for Roo! This includes gathering all necessary collateral, training, and other materials, online and offline. Work with the team on various messaging across audiences.
- Manage social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) to help gather user interest and acquisition.
- Help manage early stage data reporting and key insights discovered through launches.
- Help acquire Roo platform usage across markets and cities with the goal of obtaining a solid % of market and users in the veterinarian healthcare industry.
- Evangelize Roo and its mission / goals to various stakeholders as needed; help with any marketing activities and events as needed.
- Work well with business and tech colleagues to ensure company and team goals are met.
- Marketing and social media experience required.
- Data analysis, including experience using Google Analytics.
- MS Office experience (e.g. Excel).
- Positive attitude!
- Flexibility! Understanding that this is an early start-up environment and that "multiple hats" will be involved.
- Ability to understand business needs and identify ways to grow.
This role is currently listed as part-time but will ramp up to full-time.