This job is no longer active
We power online events that create meaningful relationships.
Run The World enables live online events that people love worldwide. Our mission is to create a world where people can easily meet, collaborate, and learn from others with similar expertise, interests, and passions—regardless of their particular location or circumstances.
We’re a global, silicon-valley based, well-funded startup backed by top VC’s and angel investors including Andreessen Horowitz, and C-level executives from Facebook, Twitter, and Atlassian. Our founding team are veterans from Facebook and Instagram and have been featured on TechCrunch, Business Insider, Silicon Valley Business Journal, CNBC, and more.
We’re experiencing explosive growth now more than ever and we’re looking for like-minded high-performers to break the barriers that limit access to knowledge, connections, and communities, and enable people to “Run the World.”
About the Role
Run The World is looking for a smart, driven, eager-to-learn Marketing Associate who wants to grow their marketing career at a fast-growth, early-stage startup.
- Set up and launch email sequences, and measure email campaign performance.
- Draft customer and corporate communication with input from marketing and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Create and post social media content, monitor social media channels and respond to inquiries
- Edit and post blog posts and update website content
- Build landing pages on marketing platforms
- Collaborate with product, sales and CX teams on new product launches.
- Assist with creating and launching digital ad campaigns
- Assist Head of Marketing on various brand and product marketing initiatives
Preferred Experiences and Qualifications:
- Excellent writing skills. Previous experience writing marketing materials, such as email campaigns, social media posts, blog posts, website content, press releases, etc. is preferred
- Experience in various marketing tools is preferred (e.g. HubSpot, Mailchimp, Facebook ads, etc.)
- Flexibility to work on different aspects of the marketing spectrum
- Desire to learn and grow with the role
- Previous experience at an early stage startup is a plus
More Jobs on Planted