This job is no longer active
SendSafely is the end-to-end encryption platform for modern business. Our mission is to make data privacy easy and accessible to everyone.
SendSafely’s Atlanta based customer success team is looking for a Customer Success Associate. If you are passionate about working with new customer onboarding, customer training, and have an interest in security and privacy you'll love being a part of our team.
The CSA role is an entry-level role for someone looking to break into the world of customer success. The focus of this role is to help maintain regular correspondence with our current Enterprise customers as well as future clients. As a member of the SendSafely Customer Success Team you will help onboard new customers, offer guidance and training for existing customers and play a critical role relaying customer feedback to the product team.
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION, BUT IDEALLY YOU SHOULD BE LOCATED IN THE ATLANTA, GA AREA
Things you will do:
- Manage a large portfolio of enterprise accounts
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Identify unhappy customers and remediate issues to prevent churn
- Help customers to optimize their SendSafely subscription value
- Use data to develop strategies to monitor and drive customer success
- Identify and develop business opportunities within your client base
- Work towards monthly and quarterly KPI targets
Things you will need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’ll be confident and tenacious; overcoming obstacles and maintaining client relationships
- You’ll be a self-starter; someone who thrives when they’re achieving their goals
- You’ll have an ability to retain business and up-sell additional products to existing clients
- You’ll be coachable; you’ll want to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational & time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to deal with and adjust quickly to change
- Ability and facilities to be able to work effectively and efficiently as a remote team member
Things we’d love to see:
- 6+ months of experience in a customer-facing role
- 1+ year of post-grad in-office work experience
- Knowledge of Zendesk and Zendesk Sell
- Experience in Marketing, SaaS business model, and/or Sales Development
- Knowledge of API, AWS, and/or IT systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, Open to Associates degrees with post-grad working experience.
- Prior Experience with data analysis and Customer success tooling
If you believe you have the knowledge and skills necessary for this position, but none of these or some of “Things we’d love to see”, we encourage you to apply for consideration.