SendSafely is the end-to-end encryption platform for modern business. Our mission is to make data privacy easy and accessible to everyone.
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION, BUT YOU SHOULD BE LOCATED IN THE ATLANTA, GA AREA
SendSafely’s Atlanta based sales team is looking for Inbound Sales Representatives. If you are passionate about working with prospective customers and have an interest in security and privacy you'll love being a part of our team.
The Inbound Sales Representative (ISR) role is a full-cycle sales role where you will manage an inbound sales pipeline in conjunction with the rest of the sales team. You will be our frontline for inbound lead management, communicating SendSafely’s value to prospective customers, qualifying sales opportunities, scheduling meetings with clients, and gaining experience closing deals.
This is our junior sales role that is focused on bringing in a consistent number of users every month. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, has a background in sales development/lead qualification, a great attitude and loves to learn.
Things you’ll do:
- Work directly with the sales team and leadership to discover opportunities from leads
- Manage and cultivate a pipeline of inbound leads
- Research, score, and develop target accounts and prospect lists
- Initiate the sales process via outbound and inbound communications
- Create client interest, answer questions, and qualify sales opportunities
- Capture pertinent client data and solution requirements, and update the SendSafely CRM
- Become a SendSafely product expert who can articulate the value of the SendSafely platform and differentiate our features from those of competitors
Things you’ll need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of business email & phone etiquette
- Ability to work effectively with Customer Success and Support Teams & external customers
- Excellent organizational & time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to deal with and adjust quickly to change
- Ability and facilities to be able to work effectively and efficiently as a remote team member
Things we’d love to see:
- 6+ months of experience in a B2B business development role
- 1+ year of post-grad in-office work experience
- Knowledge of Zendesk Sell
- Experience in online marketing, SaaS business, and/or retail/e-commerce arenas
- Knowledge of basic web development and/or IT systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, Open to Associates degrees with post-grad working experience.
- If you believe you have the knowledge and skills necessary for this position, but none of these or some of “Things we’d love to see”, apply for consideration
More Jobs on Planted