SendSafely is the end-to-end encryption platform for modern business. Our mission is to make data privacy easy and accessible to everyone.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR), to join our growing Sales team. If you are passionate about working with prospective customers and have an interest in security and privacy you'll love being a part of our team.
As an SDR at SendSafely, you’ll get the opportunity to perform initial outbound and inbound outreach to targeted (MidMarket or Enterprise) accounts working in conjunction with our Account Executives.
This role will require you to leverage creative marketing and sales tactics to prospect and engage with multiple buyer personas and roles to introduce SendSafely’s positive business outcomes. You will be responsible for building the sales pipeline and generating qualified meetings for the Account Executive team.
Things you will do
- Effectively manage inbound lead flow as well as execute outbound prospecting initiatives
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up to generate increased interest and excitement in SendSafely
- Work with SendSafely Account Executives to secure meetings and follow deals through close
- Meet or exceed SDR-sourced Sales Accepted Opportunity volume targets
- Participate in documenting processes in the SendSafely Sales Playbook and updating as needed
Things you will need
- Clear communication skills, a deep sense of empathy, and a commitment to integrity
- Interest in growing a career in SaaS software sales or other customer facing function
- Passion for technology and an ability to learn and/or already speak knowledgeably about software, SaaS business platforms and basic IT Security practices
- Excellent writing skills with attention to grammar, tone and detail
- Collaborative mentality prioritizing ‘we’ and not focusing on ‘me’
- A self-starter mindset with an ability to identify inefficiencies and assist in optimizing processes to maximize results
- Commitment to learning, being coachable and open to feedback, and having a great attitude
- Ability to deal with and adapt quickly to change
Things we’d love to see
- 6+ months of experience in a Sales or B2B business development role; internship experience will be considered.
- Experience in online marketing, SaaS business, and/or retail/e-commerce arenas
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Bonus points for interest or experience in the IT security industry
What we offer
SendSafely is not your average workplace. We take pride in building a great culture and celebrate all of the ways our company and employees are unique. We believe living and working with a purpose brings amazing benefits, inspiring happiness and motivation.
But that’s not all!
- Freedom and flexibility. We're a 100% distributed (remote) team working from around the U.S. Work from your home office!
- Generous health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun and inclusive events (virtual only for now)
More Jobs on Planted