SiteCompli is the industry leader in building operations.
A career at SiteCompli is more than just a job — it’s an opportunity to shape the future of real estate tech.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Corporate Sales team. SiteCompli is rapidly growing – and we need a salesperson who is eager to expand our product reach across the property management industry. The ideal Account Executive is data-driven about sales, passionate about prospecting and closing pipeline, and excited to help potential customers run more efficient property teams. Account Executives are responsible for prospecting and closing deals and working leads provided by the in-house demand generation team.
The Account Executive will:
- Build a strong pipeline through outreach, prospecting, and qualification of cold and warm leads via phone and email
- Move potential customers through the sales pipeline by educating, answering questions, and sending resources about SiteCompli products
- Identify new sales opportunities by researching companies, contacts, and markets – the idea of a treasure hunt to find the key decision maker or target segment to contact excites you
- Build relationships with prospects, gathering key information to position SiteCompli products and close the deal
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing Teams to hit targets together, collaborating on initiatives and campaigns
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 1-3+ years experience in a B2B SaaS sales organization, with a successful track record of outperforming your targets
- Is fluent in Salesforce.com -- you know how to use the tools in SFDC to manage outreach and pipeline
- Has sharp negotiation skills when it comes to ironing out contractual terms with decision-makers
- Has a solution-oriented and consultative attitude to approaching sales and building relationships
- Has experience collaborating with marketing and customer success teams to drive increased pipeline & customer satisfaction
We’re a 5-time Crain’s Best Place to Work. Why?
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time off so you can rest and recharge
- $500 clothing budget to support the cost of clothing
- A birthday bonus so you can treat yourself
- Flexible office hours to accommodate everyone
- Monthly fun events, from dodgeball to karaoke
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We’re on a mission to transform the way buildings are run. To do something that has never been done before, we need diverse perspectives to drive innovation and respond to an ever-changing market. Diversity is not a “nice-to-have” -- it is critical to our mission, culture, and values.
We know that an inclusive work environment nurtures talent and ideas, leading to better business decisions and a more engaging culture. We encourage everyone to be their authentic selves at work and strive to create an environment that amplifies all voices and celebrates our unique differences. We are welcoming to all, regardless of race, color, ethnicity or national origin, gender, pregnancy, religion, age, disability, familial status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that this work is never done. We commit to keeping at it -- always learning, growing, and improving.