SiteCompli is the industry leader in building operations.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Demand Generation & Field Marketing Specialist to drive online and offline programs to target, reach, and convert leads to qualified opportunities for our Sales team. The Demand Generation & Field Marketing Specialist will be an entrepreneurial spirit who is excited to drive growth, and a creative risk-taker focused on developing initiatives that will make a big impact. In this role, you will report to the VP of Marketing and work alongside Product Marketing to create both the overall demand generation strategy and spearhead the execution of that strategy – including paid & earned media (PR), organic search, email, events (virtual and in-person), and content.
SiteCompli builds best-in-class property operations technology – and we’re expanding beyond our established client base in NYC (1000+ clients across 1.8+ billion square feet of real estate) to selling our suite of software products nationally to multi-family, office, and other types of property management companies. This is a fantastic opportunity to be on the forefront of a brand new technology for property managers – with the stability and support of an established and profitable company behind you.
SiteCompli is currently operating fully remote as we navigate through COVID-19. We expect to reopen our HQ office in New York City when it becomes safe and reasonable to do so.
The Demand Generation & Field Marketing Specialist will:
- Drive awareness and demand for SiteCompli solutions via email marketing, online advertising, social media, events, webinars, etc.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and cross-departmentally with Sales, Product, and other Marketing team members to grow pipeline and revenue from a variety of account types and personas, ensuring other departments are appropriately enabled to participate in and follow-up on demand initiatives
- Ensure a resource-efficient mix of modern demand generation strategies and tactics are used to generate and influence leads that become opportunities and, eventually, revenue
- Own both SiteCompli-owned and industry events from planning through execution, including trade shows, speaking appearances, and partnership events
- Work with Marketing Ops to track and communicate demand generation team goals and KPIs, and individual program and channel performance, ensuring learnings are consistently leveraged to inform strategy moving forward
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have 1-2 years experience working in a demand generation, digital marketing, or B2B marketing generalist role
- Have experience working with Salesforce, Marketo, and paid digital marketing platforms
- Have experience working on trade shows and owned events – or be excited to learn about and own Field Marketing
- Be focused on experimentation and innovation – we're building a market and selling software in an emerging category, and you’ll help us create the playbook for what works for our buyer personas and industry
- Be passionate about learning what’s next in Marketing — you love being up-to-date with the latest trends and growth marketing best practices
- Be process-oriented and organized -- you have strong convictions for your demand planning methodology with demonstrated results that justify those convictions
- Be versatile – working across demand generation and field marketing, you’ll leverage multiple channels and offers to create pipeline and revenue
We’re a 5-time Crain’s Best Place to Work. Why?
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time off so you can rest and recharge
- $500 clothing budget to support your wardrobe and style
- A birthday bonus so you can treat yourself
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We’re on a mission to transform the way buildings are run. To do something that has never been done before, we need diverse perspectives to drive innovation and respond to an ever-changing market. Diversity is not a “nice-to-have” -- it is critical to our mission, culture, and values.
We know that an inclusive work environment nurtures talent and ideas, leading to better business decisions and a more engaging culture. We encourage everyone to be their authentic selves at work and strive to create an environment that amplifies all voices and celebrates our unique differences. We are welcoming to all, regardless of race, color, ethnicity or national origin, gender, pregnancy, religion, age, disability, familial status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that this work is never done. We commit to keeping at it -- always learning, growing, and improving.