zoovu is an international technology company with a mission to help people make more confident decisions and choose products they'll love.
Role and Responsibilities
We are seeking an Account Director to sell within our current Enterprise customer base with the following strategic imperatives for Zoovu:
- Increase awareness and adoption of joint solutions across customers’ organization
- Deepening the scope of partnership with customers to increase advocacy and commitment
- Sustaining a mutually beneficial and long-term strategic relationship with customers that are aligned with our mission and values
Within this role, you will be responsible for an individual sales quota that supports the larger base customer team in meeting our ambitious seven figure new revenue goals. You will oversee a select portfolio of key customers, identify and develop new business from existing clients in addition to opening new relationship to additional stakeholders and closing sales opportunities.
You will leverage the referenceable success and great work our Customer Success Managers are doing with their contacts to strategically prospect, pitch and close upsell and cross-sell. This is a new team within Zoovu so you will have the opportunity to guide our strategy as well as explore untapped opportunities.
- Collaborate internally and drive execution of account engagement plans and strategic sales campaigns that build awareness, new advocates, market(s) and use cases at our customer base accounts
- Own the full sales cycle within assigned key customer accounts from lead qualification, prospecting, education, pitch and close
- Establish rapport and maintain strong professional and productive relationships with stakeholders
- Retain solid understanding of organization structure, internal influences, customer’s business environment, goals and requirements in the short, medium, and long term to identify growth opportunities and risk
- Develop expert knowledge of Zoovu and utilise strategic solution selling to C-Level and stakeholders to create new revenue streams
- Capitalise on client data and analytics along with industry insights and consumer trends to effectively communicate value
- Exceed monthly/quarterly revenue targets by proactively seeking and closing new sales opportunities
- Engage resources across our business to support the sales process and client buying process
- Work with the Pre-sales, Project and Customer Success teams to facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’ and introduction for the Customer from the outset.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Create and contribute to ‘Thought Leadership’ content and proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice.
- Effectively communicate Company’s value-added services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / optimization) through the relationships you have nurtured within the Accounts.
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the Zoovu team and culture.
Who are we looking for?
Are you an Account Director with a track record for exponential growth or a new business hunter with a flair for land and expand? This is a unique opportunity to join a passionate team driven to build strong customer base that is strongly invested in how zoovu adds value to all aspects of their businesses and significantly transforms how they sell and engage consumers digitally.
- To apply you must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in STEM subject.
- Strong preference for east coast candidates
- Progressive 3+ years of B2B sales experience required with track record for results (Background in SaaS, E-commerce, technology is a plus)
- Demonstrated successful closing of six and seven figure software licensing deals as an individual contributor role as well as part of team selling in complex sales cycles involving C-Level and multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional consultative selling and closing skills with experience closing business with large and enterprise organisations essential. Land and expand strategy preferable
- Willingness to learn and flexibility to adapt and thrive in fast moving environment
- High energy self-starter
- Resourceful and solutions oriented with a sharp focus on goals and results
- Must be able to work well independently and as a team member; remote, under pressure, minimal supervision, shifting priorities, a changing landscape, unstructured and evolving teams, complex external customer relationships
- Dedicated and resilient professionals with high integrity to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- Charismatic and trustworthy individual who is committed to long-term relationship building
- Excellent analytical, active listening, communication, organization and influencing skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about eCommerce and marketing technologies
- Microsoft (Excel, Powerpoint, …) expert, and familiar with sales enablement tools including Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot, etc.
What we offer
- Competitive base salary, based on your experience, and commission on all sales
- Attractive benefits package (401k, comprehensive insurance coverage, 15 vacation days)
- Remote working (although you must be able to travel to Boston for meetings when required)
- Exposure to network and relationship with senior stakeholders at some of the largest companies in the world (e.g. Amazon, Microsoft, P&G, Whirlpool, 3M etc.)
- Innovative and rapidly changing working environment at a global market leader
- Flat and clear structure, international and friendly teams
- Opportunity to advance your career in a thriving, growing company
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we’re 160 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients.
Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a sales person in a store, those "virtual sales people" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
More so now than ever before, brands need ways to differentiate themselves and elevate the conversation with their customers and prospects. The market is prime for a solution that can leverage modern technologies to streamline the way customers find the products and services that truly meet their needs.
We are a high velocity start-up with ambitious growth plans. The challenges will be great, and you will have the opportunity to grow with the organization, all the while having the flexibility and autonomy to put your fingerprint on the role and the way the team delivers to our customers.
More Jobs on Planted
Women's Global Leadership Initiative