zoovu is an international technology company with a mission to help people make more confident decisions and choose products they'll love.
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we’re 160 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients.
Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2.500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a sales person in a store, those "virtual sales people" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic Paralegal to join our growing team. The role is based in Boston.
- Provide commercial legal support to the sales functions involving the negotiation of software and cloud subscription agreements, professional services agreements, NDA’s and a variety of other documents
- Assist in building legal policies and processes from the ground up, and provide consultation, training, and knowledge sharing to colleagues.
- Work collaboratively with a global team and support other business units and subject areas as required
What We’re Looking For
- Paralegal with a Law degree from an accredited law school
- Experience of working on high volume commercial contracts, preferably in a technology company within an in-house legal team.
- Experience negotiating technology subscription agreements, license and support agreements, and cloud services agreements with small and large enterprise customers
- Experience and aptitude working cross-functionally with internal organizations to quickly identify issues and recommend solutions
- Ability to use sound judgement to address complex issues while maintaining an appropriate balance between legal and business requirements
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with different departments, work independently with minimal supervision and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking and driven
- Able to work autonomously in a remote environment