Creating a more equitable society by closing the academic and career opportunity gap for motivated young people from underserved and/or underrepresented communities.
We Propel Human Potential. SEO is an educational non-profit focused on improving outcomes for students that come from underserved and historically underrepresented backgrounds. For over 50 years, SEO has been an innovator in education, mentorship, and creating educational programs and opportunities that maximize the full potential of our students. We are on a mission to create an ecosystem of excellence for the students we serve!
ABOUT SEO CAREER
SEO Career is the nation’s premier free professional development program for recruiting and training high-achieving undergraduates for paid summer internships that can lead to coveted, full-time jobs. SEO Career provides access to opportunity to students who have been historically excluded from industries across Wall Street and Corporate America, including Black, Latinx, and Native American undergraduates. Our program offers access to internships, intensive training, and coaching.
POSITION OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Recruiting Manager is responsible for building a strong undergraduate pipeline of diverse talent from colleges and universities in specific US regions with the goal of fulfilling multiple banking and corporate internship roles. Developing a strong understanding of the SEO Career partners, industries and available internship opportunities is the key driver to success in the role. An ideal candidate has recruiting experience and great interpersonal skills.
- Execute recruitment strategy to attract qualified diverse candidates for approximately 20-25 universities
- Build brand awareness, lead on-campus recruiting activities and maintain relationships with key campus organizations and staff
- Utilize platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter and Handshake to source candidates to fill pipeline and for hard to fill roles
- Develop presentations and other promotional materials for campus events
- Track and analyze application numbers for assigned regions using Tableau and applicant tracking system to influence data driven decisions
- Liaise with Assistant Director of Recruiting to refine and assess recruiting strategy
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 2-4 years of demonstrated relevant experience
- Previous experience in Human Resources or Campus Recruiting a plus
- Role is currently remote, but must have flexibility to travel during recruiting season (60-70%)
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and can manage changing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Experience with sourcing, applicant tracking systems, learning management platforms and using social media a plus
- Demonstrates strong project management with exceptional organizational skills & attention to detail
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel & PowerPoint)
Sponsors for Educational Opportunity is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V