This job is no longer active
Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
We are growing our Customer department, which includes Customer Care Agents, Customer Success Managers, Technical Support Engineers and Frontend Developers. We are looking for a Customer Care Agent to join our team in New York.
In this role you will mainly focus on supporting our customers with all kinds of inquiries to ensure the customers’ ongoing satisfaction. With your deep product knowledge, you will be in direct contact with our customers as well as with other internal teams, primarily with Development and Customer Success Management departments.
Your tasks include:
- Provide outstanding customer service mainly via phone, email and in the future also live-chat
- Answer general queries, after-sales requests, products and technical inquiries
- Take ownership of the support tickets and be responsible for funnelling them through all process stages until you found the perfect solution
- Investigate potential bugs and errors, escalate if necessary and inform other parts of the team continuously
- Reaching out proactively to customers who might face an issue to inform them about it
- Working experience in a customer-facing role and you enjoy interacting with customers on a day to day basis
- You are able to communicate on a high level with customers and internal stakeholders, e.g. Sales, Development and Account Management
- General understanding of how HTML/CSS works
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a motivated team player and you have tons of passion, humor and enthusiasm who enjoys working in an international and diverse environment
- You are a tech and smartphone-savvy person
- Experience with a ticket system (e.g. Zendesk) and live-chat system (e.g. Intercom) is a big plus
Sound exciting? Apply on Planted today!