Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
Reporting to the US Marketing Team Lead and joining a regional team, the Demand Generation Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategy, execution, and optimization of all paid activities for the US market with the top-line goals of: increasing the quality of MQLs driven by paid activities, continually optimizing campaigns to drive down acquisition costs, and refining channel selection, spend, and planning.
This role will also sit within a larger global organization and outside of the US regional team will also liaise daily with Digital Marketing, Content, and Sales. Please note this is an individual contributor role with counterparts in additional markets.
- Define, build, and execute the demand gen plan to exceed company goals for marketing qualified leads and opportunity conversions
- Analyze metrics and reports to determine effectiveness of program activities and content consumption. Monitor, track, and communicate campaign performance and optimize marketing activities to improve ROI
- Plan, implement, and realize cross-channel performance marketing campaigns (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Bing, Google Display) for our B2B audiences to generate quality leads and new business contacts for Staffbase
- Align with marketing and sales in defining the target audience to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation for paid activities
- Plan, execute, and continually optimize lead and account acquisition strategy through multi-channel targeted lead generation including paid and organic social, digital ads, etc.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the accounts and paid media budget
- Collaborate with marketing peers to understand our market and buyer personas, refine messaging and campaign offers
- Conduct A/B tests (creative, audience, spend, etc.) to identify opportunities for optimization
- Test new channels, ad formats, trends, etc. to bring new ideas to the table. Create, maintain, and share best practices documentation for the wider team in conjunction with UK counterpart
- Plan, implement, and optimize our PPC strategy; conduct keyword research to guide content and implement successful campaigns aligned to business goals
- Any ad-hoc project or changes that may come up
- Deeply analytical, able to report on performance metrics while also able to dig in and identify opportunities for improvement
- Experienced with marketing automation tools (Hubspot a plus), CRM systems (Salesforce a plus), and social platforms (Facebook and LinkedIn ads)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, and Google AdWords campaigns
- 3-5 years’ experience in a digital marketing/demand generation role, ideally for a fast-paced B2B SaaS environment