Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
Staffbase is looking to get in touch with people who are interested in joining our New York City Sales team as a (Senior) Solutions Engineer!
As a (Senior) Solutions Engineer you partner with our Account Executives to drive complex deal cycles with our future customers and consult on all technical aspects of the Staffbase solution.
[This role will be based in New York City… once we’re back to normal]
What You'll Do:
- You work with our Account Executives to build and deliver engaging demos to prospective customers that spark excitement.
- You work with our prospective customers to find the best setup for their internal communications needs.
- You run technical evaluations of the Staffbase platform and consult on different integration methods.
- You position yourself as a strategic partner to our Account Executives and a trusted advisor to our prospective customers.
- You’re interfacing between sales and product to always have cutting edge industry and product knowledge and inform the product development with learnings from our prospects.
- As a Senior Solutions Engineer you’re a role model and mentor to less experienced Solutions Engineers on the team, lead by example, and have an impact on how Solutions Engineers play a role in the broader sales process.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Information Science, Informations Systems, Business Engineering, or similar
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, (SaaS pre-sales/solutions engineering/solutions consulting)
- Business fluency in English is required
- Strong interest (and ideally experience) in the internal comms sector
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentations)
- While you’re not required to be a full stack engineer, you should have a general understanding of web development and shouldn’t be afraid to whip up an MVP that interacts with our APIs
- General understanding of REST APIs and how to interact with them
- You enjoy communicating and working with customers directly
- You bring the ability to quickly understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to technical and non-technical people
Sounds interesting? Apply on Planted today!