Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
We are growing our Customer department, which includes Customer Care Agents, Customer Success Managers, Technical Support Engineers and Frontend Developers. We are looking for an additional Technical Onboarding Engineer who will play the key role for our new customers. Together with the Project Manager and the Customer Success Manager you will be responsible to ensure a smooth onboarding when it comes to the technical implementation within the customer's app.
What You'll Do:
- Be the technical lead starting from our kick-off call until the app is finally launched
- Work closely with our customers after-sales department (Technical Support Engineers) to find the best setup for our customer integration needs
- Oversee and support technical implementation tasks for new customers
- Consult customers regarding our APIs, architecture recommendations and implementation approaches
- Partner with the Customer Success Manager and the Project Manager to provide an excellent technical onboarding process for new customers
- Play a key role helping our customers as a product expert with a strategic mind and high customer-service orientation
- Develop partnership and be the expert for customers in case of integration, technical solutions or security questions
- Excellent communication skills and enjoyment in working with customers directly
- Ability to understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to non-technical people
- Comfort using the command line, git or application logs to narrow down issues with technical integrations on either side
- Experience with enterprise software and common concepts/integrations is a plus: SAP, Workday, Single Sign-on, Active Directory, etc.
- Knowledge about security and compliance topics in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Experience with Photoshop (or a similar tool), mobile app distribution (Apple and Android) is a plus