Talix provides risk adjustment and quality solutions to help healthcare providers, payers, and accountable care organizations take on risk and succeed in value-based healthcare.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Customer Success Engineer who aspires to use their strong technical skills to help our customers transform healthcare and patients' lives. This is a unique role, as most engineering roles tend to be inward-facing with little to no visibility into how their efforts are impacting end users and workflows. This role, on the other hand, is different — we enable our Customer Success Engineers to work directly with customers to drive product adoption, customer value, and success.
Happy customers are the lifeblood of our organization and the Customer Success Engineer is the heart. Acting as each customer's trusted advisor and problem-solver, the Customer Success Engineer manages a system of checks and balances between Talix and the customer, following up on customer needs and pain points, addressing issues using their technical skills and Talix resources (engineering, product, or subject matter experts), and ultimately delighting customers.
The ideal Customer Success Engineer has a blend of excellent communication skills and strong product / technical skills to be able to understand each customer’s strategic goals and objectives and be able to work collaboratively with them to show how Talix products can be deployed to address their needs.
- This is a full-time remote opportunity.
- Candidates located on the East Coast are strongly preferred.
- Working hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST.
- Take ownership of a customer’s experience with Talix and develop a strong relationship with customers built on trust, execution, and ROI.
- Identify opportunities for each customer to increase the value they receive from Talix products and services and translate those opportunities into solutions that deliver.
- Nurture relationships with customers though ongoing communication and regular meetings.
- Troubleshoot and answer product and basic technical questions that come up.
- Proactively identify customer risks and create mitigation plans to address these.
- Work with internal team (Sales, Product, Engineering, Support, etc.) to ensure bi-directional communication and promote customer success.
- Successfully onboard customers and deliver product trainings and demonstrations.
- Evaluate and improve customer onboarding processes, tutorials, user documentation, and communication infrastructure.
- Partner with the Sales team to identify upsell opportunities.
- Develop case studies in collaboration with customers that highlight the value and ROI that those customers have derived from the Talix products and services.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or another relevant discipline.
- 2-3+ years in a technical engineering, services or support role; healthcare domain experience is preferred, but not required.
- 2-3+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing success, support, sales engineering, or strategic consulting organization.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong product and technical orientation; able to ramp up on a software product and understand technical components and workflows.
- Effective communicator who is equally comfortable writing eloquent emails, giving an executive presentation, doing a technical product demonstration, and running a workflow white-boarding session. You must be comfortable driving into details but know when to keep it brief.
- Experience coordinating internal resources for an issue or incident resolution in addition to owning and managing customer communication.
- Strong independent contributor who is results-driven.
- You enjoy working closely with customers to ensure high satisfaction and customer success!
- Good listener and calm under pressure — during a crisis, you project confidence and put customers at ease.
- This role will entail approximately 25-30% travel.