We help thousands of people teach millions of students online.
Teachable is looking to expand our People team! We are looking for a highly organized recruitment coordinator to support our People & Recruiting Teams with coordination, project management, and ensuring a best in class candidate experience.
You will be the front line contact for candidates interviewing to join Teachable and in this role interface with employees at every level of the company, including the executive leadership team. Teachable is scaling rapidly with plans to add over 100 hires in 2021 alone, and you will be a critical member of the team supporting this explosive headcount growth.
This role will be remote until September 2021 but must be able to go into the NY office for certain projects and support. After September 2021, this role will be required to work from the office M-F.
- Coordinate a high volume of complex interviews across multiple departments
- Organize internal recruiting initiatives including: Onsite Kickoffs, Post Interview huddles, Hiring Manager Syncs etc.
- Offer front line support to candidates through their interview process
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to improve on recruiting processes and efficiency
- In partnership with IT and People Ops project manage the offer acceptance to onboarding flow
- Support the People Team’s administrative needs across Payroll & Benefits Support, invoice tracking, L&D Workshop Scheduling
- Following a return to the office in September, support daily office management
Who You Are
- You are extremely detail oriented with a strong bias for action
- You have a customer service mindset and strive to ensure a great experience for both external and internal stakeholders
- You have 1+ year of coordinating in a high volume environment
- Comfortable handling confidential and highly sensitive information with discretion.
Teachable is an instructor-focused platform that empowers creators to build and sell online courses and coaching on any topic-from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Instructors using our platform have collectively earned more than a billion dollars to date.
Since our founding, we've raised more than $12.5 million from top venture investors and were acquired in March of 2020. Teachable is now a part of the Hotmart group, an international startup, based in Brazil, with over 800 employees worldwide. Hotmart's mission is to help creators earn a living from their passion.
We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent. We won't hold you back from reaching your full potential at Teachable; you'll have the freedom to be an integral member of our tight-knit team, with great benefits and perks. Your work here will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
We plan to be optionally remote until at least September 2021
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, & Vision benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premium
- Discretionary paid vacation & time off with a company average of 24 days a year
- Parental leave, 16 weeks fully paid after three months of service
- 4% 401(k) with match after three months of service
- Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
- Tax-free commuter benefit
- Conference budget
- 50% gym & wellness match
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process. Please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY