We help thousands of people teach millions of students online.
At Teachable, our mission is to empower creators to transform their knowledge into income. To accomplish that, we continue to innovate upon the largest site builder for online courses and monetizing expertise, and develop strategies to make our creators increasingly successful.
Our Sales and Customer Success department owns sales, customer support and customer success and works to grow the number of successful creators on Teachable. We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our team to manage a new and growing sales team. This individual would help to coach and develop a growing sales team to ensure that our sales channels exceed its expected target. This is a very unique and special role for a commercial leader who has a passion for sales and developing talent with the ability to inspire, lead and create positive change and growth.
- Act as a player coach- taking on some of the sales responsibilities as we develop a playbook
- Coach on sales skills and process, and meeting/exceeding team sales targets
- Hold weekly team meetings including 1:1s to discuss performance and growth/development opportunities
- Work closely with the Head of Sales and Sales Operations team to improve metrics and analytics, cross-departmental process, as well as develop and enforce disciplinary policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Evaluate trends in customer interaction with account executives, implement a course of action and evaluate outcomes for the betterment of the sales channel and rep productivity.
- Act as a customer advocate and expert, offering deep and first hand understanding of their experience and product needs
- 3+ years in a sales management role for a SaaS business, dealing with SMB customers, with a deep understanding of sales process and structure, and consistently meeting or exceeding team targets
- Experience working in an ever changing, fast growing organization
- Operationally minded, with a clear ability to build structure and repeatable process in an ambiguous environment
- Strong talent developer with a track record of coaching team members, supporting their success, and holding them accountable
- Excellent communication skills, strong technical aptitude, and commercially minded
- Experience as a sales individual contributor is a plus
Teachable is an instructor-focused platform that empowers creators to build and sell online courses and coaching on any topic-from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Instructors using our platform have collectively earned more than a billion dollars to date.
Since our founding, we've raised more than $12.5 million from top venture investors and were acquired in March of 2020. Teachable is now a part of the Hotmart group, an international startup, based in Brazil, with over 800 employees worldwide. Hotmart's mission is to help creators earn a living from their passion.
We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent. We won't hold you back from reaching your full potential at Teachable; you'll have the freedom to be an integral member of our tight-knit team, with great benefits and perks. Your work here will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
- Comprehensive health benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premiums
- Parental leave, 16 weeks fully paid after three months of service
- 401(k) with match after three months of service
- Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
- Tax-free commuter benefit
- Conference budget
- 50% gym & wellness match
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process. Please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.