The Neibart Group (TNG) is a boutique full-service corporate communications agency specializing in the financial and professional service sectors.
Our clients are some of the nation's largest and most prominent private equity firms, brokerages, asset managers, banks, and insurance companies, including Charles Schwab and Northwestern Mutual. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with these companies as well as some of the largest media outlets in the industry!
Assistant Account Executives provide support to client account teams in four critical areas: monitoring, research, writing and metrics.
Specifically, this includes:
- Daily monitoring and reporting of client coverage, relevant industry/issues coverage and competitor news in traditional media, online and social outlets
- Ongoing/real-time monitoring of breaking news, issues and/or client mentions
- In-depth research on specific outlets and/or reporters to inform media strategy development and/or for use in preparing spokespeople for interviews
- Research and compilation of custom media lists consisting of outlets and reporters relevant to a client’s business/news
- Ad hoc research on topics and issues relevant to clients, including synthesizing and formatting findings for delivery
- Research and monitoring of key influencers for client’s industry or business
- Competitive reviews, including business profiles and/or assessments of share of voice/communications efforts
- Research and identification of appropriate third-party event/conference opportunities for clients
- Assembly of background research into client-ready format including client-facing emails, briefing books, etc.
- Drafting of media pitches
- Drafting day-to-day client correspondence and updates
- Drafting social media content including blog posts, tweets, LinkedIn status updates, etc.
- Maintaining up-to-date, accurate tracking grids reflecting all client results
- Compilation, including analysis and formatting, of client-facing project-specific or monthly/quarterly reports and metrics
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS / COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Business, Media/Communications or related field (previous related internship experience ideal)
- Critical thinker with ability to analyze information and make well thought out decisions
- Proven research, analysis and reporting skills
- Proven ability to craft written, error-free copy
- Strong interest in interacting with top-tier national media (traditional and online), bloggers and influencers
- Demonstrated ability to take on responsibility and be accountable for results
- Excellent organizational skills and time management ability
- Strong work ethic, individual career ambition but team mentality, commitment to excellence
The Neibart Group offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, retirement, commuter and phone reimbursement, and significant opportunities for professional development and growth.
More Jobs on Planted