Thomas is a data platform and full-service marketing agency focused on providing digital marketing solutions for businesses in the industrial market.
Join the growing Thomas Marketing Services team! We are seeking results-driven and energetic search marketer to join us.
In this fast-paced agency-style role, you will serve as an SEO Analyst and organic traffic generation expert for manufacturing businesses both large and small. Through our partnership with Hubspot®, tracking with Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Moz and other tools, and your analytical skills, you can achieve all the goals set before you.
What we look for in our employees:
- Inclusive: We believe that different perspectives and experiences are an asset to innovation. A fresh set of eyes and an open mind are vital keys to driving better business decisions. We take extraordinary measures to ensure all people and ideas are welcomed onto the team.
- Curiosity: We ask “What If...?” and constantly push the boundaries of what’s possible. We pursue continuous improvement and encourage an unrivaled sense of vision and execution. We ask questions and continue to seek opportunities to learn, discover, and innovate. We don’t fear the unknown.
- "WeGetThingsDone" attitude: We’re focused on being the very best at what we do.We accomplish this by working collaboratively until the job is done. Our team can overcome challenges, find solutions, and deliver excellence. We don’t just meet expectations, we exceed them.
What you'll be doing as our SEO Analyst:
- Act as the SEO expert for clients
- Develop client keyword and content strategies, keeping in mind best practices for SEO
- Research keyword phrases to identify most beneficial opportunities for targeting and content creation
- Audit and monitor client websites to bring up to current usability and SEO standards
- Communicate SEO strategy/recommendations and report on organic website performance to Account Managers/Supervisors and clients
- Track all keyword phrases and website pages to allow for analysis of trends in traffic and exposure
- Stay up-to-date on latest algorithm updates, industry trends, and news
What you bring to our team:
- Minimum 2 -3 years of experience in search marketing and/or content marketing
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the most up-to-date SEO best practices
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Search Console
- Experience creating content strategies and plans based off keyword research
- Experience working with content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Magento, or Hubspot is beneficial
- Experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics, and KPIs when setting SEO strategy
- Knowledge of Ahrefs and SEMrush is advantageous
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment (Project management experience is a strong plus)
- Self-starter approach to work and is eager to take on additional responsibility
- Knowledge of PPC campaign management is a strong plus, but not required
- Some experience working directly with customers
Thomas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Thomas believes that diversity is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity of our people. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.