This job is no longer active
Uppercase is premium e-commerce agency and development shop for growth-stage businesses.
Uppercase is a New York-based digital marketing agency and full-service e-commerce software company founded by ex-Facebook and ex-Google employees. We are hiring for a Facebook Strategist to join our team in New York (or remotely). This is a great opportunity to build and manage Facebook ad campaigns for inspiring e-commerce brands while learning first-hand how to scale rapidly-growing direct to consumer brands.
We are a startup and we love what we do. No two days look the same, and the position will require strong analytical thinking skills and the ability to pivot quickly. You'll be part of a fast-growing team, so you'll have the opportunity to help build our company culture!
Uppercase provides Facebook and Instagram advertising services, Shopify e-commerce store development services, and e-commerce software apps. We work with innovative, growth-stage companies seeking to scale their businesses. We share a passion for collaboration and solving tough problems to make a real difference in the lives of entrepreneurs around the world.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Facebook Marketing Strategist to join our marketing team. If you have an interest in learning first-hand how to scale rapidly-growing direct to consumer brands, this position is for you!
- Manage Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns.
- Set-up, launch, monitor and optimize ad campaigns across digital media platforms.
- Testing and analysis of campaigns to determine optimal targeting and creative strategies.
- Daily reporting and monitoring to ensure campaigns are hitting targets.
- Creative thinking to develop the most effective campaigns for the client’s goals and budget.
- Analyze optimization opportunities and communicate needs to the team.
- BA in Advertising, Journalism, Business, Statistics, or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience directly with paid social advertising.
- Case studies of successful previous campaigns.
- Superior excel skills and data analysis.
- Attention to detail while setting up ads on behalf of clients.
- Expert in navigating Facebook Business Manager.
- Critical thinking ability.
- Energetic, passionate, relentless drive to succeed.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excitement and passion to build a company from the ground up.
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines.
- High proficiency and ability to measure ROI of paid social campaigns.