Uppercase is a rapidly growing e-commerce agency helping leading D2C brands scale through innovative e-commerce tech and digital marketing.
Uppercase was founded by ex-Googlers and ex-Facebookers in 2017 and is headquartered in New York City. This role will report directly to the agency founders and will gain valuable experience growing e-commerce companies among the Fashion/Apparel, Food & Beverage, Accessories and Skincare industries.
Our clients include some of the fastest growing ecommerce companies in the world like Kenny Flowers, Maison Miru, Omsom and many more.
If you’re a strategic self starter with a knack for analytical and creative thinking, this role is for you. You’ll work directly with brand founders, and see first-hand what it takes to grow a new e-commerce business.
A successful candidate will:
- Enjoy data analysis. In order to build a successful ad campaign, you will be required to analyze data on a daily basis to optimize campaigns, and translate action items to clients.
- Enjoy thinking creatively about how to improve advertising and boost engagement.
- Actively look for growth opportunities. Uppercase is growing quickly, and this team will grow in the near future.
- Enjoy being an integral part of a growing team. You'll be one of our first hires, so you'll have the opportunity to help build company culture!
- Love variety of work. No two days will look the same, and will require strong analytical thinking skills and the ability to pivot quickly.
- Thrive in autonomous work environments. We’ll personally coach you, but a successful candidate will be a self-starter unafraid to push limits and try new strategies.
- Enjoy building systems and having a role in building the foundation of the company. You’ll take the processes we have already built, and expand on it for future growth.
- Excel in communication internally and externally. You will be in charge of managing client relationships for multiple accounts.
- Have a passion for cool new brands - you’ll enjoy following trends in the ecommerce industry, and actively bring these insights to our clients.
You will be responsible for variety of tasks, including:
- Manage client communication and reporting
- Set-up, launch, monitor and optimize ad campaigns across digital media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok & others)
- Test and analyze campaigns to determine optimal targeting and creative strategies
- Reporting and monitoring to ensure campaigns are hitting targets
- Creative thinking to develop the most effective campaigns for client’s goals and budget
- Manage new client on-boarding and account set up
- Act as a trusted contact for clients on a day-to-day basis
- BA in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Business, Economics, Statistics or related fields.
- 2 years of experience in digital advertising, business strategy, marketing or analytics.
- Direct experience managing Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns is a huge plus
- Experience managing clients is preferred, especially for digital/social campaigns
- Superior excel skills and data analysis
- Communication and client management skills
- Familiarity with digital advertising ecosystems
- Eagerness to learn the art of Facebook advertising
- Extremely organized and able to project manage
- Ability to think critically and creatively about campaigns
- Energetic, passionate, relentless drive to succeed
- Self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excitement and passion to build a company from the ground up
- A “yes, and” person who can take creative ideas and build on them
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses
- Yearly wellness credit (can be used toward gym membership, spa treatments, etc)
- Monthly laundry credit (the days of schlepping your laundry to the laundromat are behind you)
- Mentoring and growth opportunities
- Free lunch on Fridays!
- Office happy hours
- Yearly conferences
- Travel opps for top performers
More Jobs on Planted