Uppercase is premium e-commerce agency and development shop for growth-stage businesses.
Uppercase is a premium e-commerce agency and software development shop for growth-stage businesses. Founded by ex-Facebookers and ex-Googlers, Uppercase was created to serve as a growth catalyst to e-commerce brands looking to scale their businesses. As a full-service e-commerce agency, we provide development and software solutions on Shopify as well as Facebook and Instagram advertising services.
Uppercase is looking for a passionate individual to join our sales team and help us continue and further our exploding growth momentum. This individual will be able to work remote from anywhere in the US. We are looking for a high-energy, driven Senior Sales Executive who has existing knowledge of digital marketing, and direct B2B sales with an emphasis on new business acquisition. Experience with selling a SaaS product is a plus but not necessary. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and scaling Uppercase’s new client sales channel, as well as forming strategic partnerships with other companies.
If you have an interest in entrepreneurship and digital media, this will be a great opportunity for you. You will report directly to our founders and gain valuable first-hand experience building an agency and scaling a SaaS product.
- Own, lead, and drive the full sales cycle, from first contact through contract negotiation / close.
- Achieve sales targets through identifying, qualifying, and closing new business.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Work together with our sales development reps to generate new sales leads by identifying potential prospects and leading outreach.
- Determine the best strategic companies for Uppercase to target as new clients, including by industry, size, focus on social, etc.
- Determine the most effective messaging tactics to use when building relationships with new prospects.
- Help create sales documents with the Marketing team, including case studies, emails, decks, one-pagers, etc.
- Dig in and be hands-on in learning about our services and products.
- Become very familiar with Facebook advertising best practices so that you can confidently discuss with prospects in meetings and help with account audits.
- Collaborate across both the Sales and Product teams to ensure prospects get timely, conducive information that increases product knowledge and interest.
- Maintain updated sales records and prospect statuses in our CRM (Hubspot) with an eye toward a balanced pipeline.
- Accurately forecast your personal sales activity, revenue achievement, and update activity / prospect statuses in regular sales meetings.
- Through attainment of quarterly goals, achieve uncapped commission potential.
- When it is possible to do so again, attend relevant events (MeetUps, etc.) to connect with new prospects.
- Identify potential strategic partnerships (such as with creative individuals or agencies) and initiate conversations, then help manage those strategic partnerships.
- 4+ years of sales / business development experience in B2B SaaS or at a relevant digital agency. Preferably, you also have experience in the digital marketing domain.
- An impressive track record of meeting and exceeding quotas on a consistent basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- High energy and a positive attitude with the ability to take initiative.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Self-starter who is dedicated, hungry, and driven to succeed — a true out-performer!