UpSlide helps people work better on Microsoft Office.
UpSlide is a rapidly-growing tech startup whose goal is to help PowerPoint and Excel users work more efficiently. Our software dramatically improves the functionality of Microsoft Office and is used by firms like KPMG, Deloitte, and BNP Paribas to achieve outstanding results.
We’re looking for a smart, tech-savvy people person to join our New York City office as a Consultant within our Client Solutions team. As a Consultant, you’ll help clients by managing projects, customizing UpSlide, creating solutions, training users, and ensuring the successful launch and use of UpSlide on their teams.
- Project management — own project delivery, build relationships with clients, and coordinate with them to get projects delivered in a timeline manner.
- Setup — customize UpSlide to meet client needs, ensuring high-quality deliverables.
- Consulting — advise clients as an expert in UpSlide, analyze their presentation production practices, and suggest and implement new ideas to optimize them.
- Training — train new users and administrators to ensure successful adoption.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Ideally, 1-3 years of client management, implementation, or client-facing project management experience. However, highly qualified recent graduates with relevant internship experience are encouraged to apply!
- Experience with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required. Experience with VBA macros preferred.
- An interest in helping clients solve problems with technology and a taste for Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity or experience with financial services, professional services, and/or FinTech preferred.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Technical aptitude — quick learning and strong problem solving abilities.
- An eye for design and detail with high standards for deliverables.
- Excellent people, communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Other languages are a big plus!