UpSlide helps people work better on Microsoft Office.
UpSlide is a rapidly growing, profitable, and self-funded tech scale-up on a mission to help professionals work smarter. We are the number one productivity solution provider for Financial Services. Our software dramatically improves the functionality of PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Power BI, and enables users at firms like Citi, KPMG, and BNP Paribas to focus on high value tasks rather than formatting or copy-pasting.
We’re looking for a smart, tech-savvy people-person to join our New York City office as an Implementation Consultant within our Client Solutions team. As an Implementation Consultant, you’ll help clients by managing projects, customizing UpSlide, creating solutions, training users, and ensuring the successful launch and use of UpSlide on their teams.
- Project management — own project delivery, build relationships with clients, and coordinate with them to get projects delivered in a timely manner.
- Setup — customize UpSlide to meet clients’ needs, ensuring high-quality deliverables.
- Consulting — advise clients as an expert on UpSlide, analyze their presentation production practices, and suggest and implement new ideas to optimize them.
- Training — train new users and administrators to ensure successful adoption.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Ideally, 1-3 years of client management, implementation, or client-facing project management experience. However, highly qualified recent graduates with relevant internship experience are encouraged to apply!
- Experience with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required. Experience with VBA macros preferred
- Excellent presentation skills — Ability to interact and engage with clients, transmitting messages with clarity and enthusiasm
- An interest in helping clients solve problems with technology and a taste for Microsoft Office
- Familiarity or experience with Financial and Professional Advisory services, and/or FinTech preferred
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Technical aptitude — quick learning and strong problem-solving abilities
- An eye for design and detail with high standards for deliverables
- Excellent people, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English. Other languages are a big plus!
What you’ll get from UpSlide:
- Opportunities for fast career progression in our growing US office.
- Collaboration with international offices on global opportunities and projects.
- Continued professional development, learning, and training.
- Flexible schedule between in-office and work-from-home (2-3 days in office).
- Newly renovated office in Manhattan with a stocked kitchen, lounge, and rooftop patio.
- Weekly office happy hours and team events.
- Annual company seminar at our Paris HQ and a tropical beach destination.
- 20 PTO plus US Holidays.
- 401K contribution plan and Commuter Benefits.
On top of exciting business challenges in a fast-growing market, you will find a strong, caring, and challenging culture. You will be met with opportunities to acquire new skills, learn from others in a multi-cultural environment, and grow as a person.
UpSlide was ranked #1 best place to work in 2019 and #1 best place to work in 2020 in the category “best company for remote work”. (https://www.upslide.net/en/happy-at-work-2019/)
UpSlide employees have committed to have a positive impact on the world. We’re on our way to become part of the B Corp community in 2021 with strong commitments towards our employees, community, clients, suppliers, and the environment. UpSlide is now 30% owned by employees. More info here: https://www.upslide.net/en/positive-impact/.
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY
New York, NY