UpSlide helps people work better on Microsoft Office.
UpSlide is a rapidly growing, profitable and self-funded tech scale-up whose mission is to help professionals work better. We are looking for an outstanding Country Manager to lead our US team to success.
We are the number one productivity solution provider for Financial Services. Our software dramatically improves the functionality of Microsoft Office, enabling users at firms like Citi, KPMG, and BNP Paribas to focus on high value tasks rather than spending time formatting or copy-pasting.
Today, the company is scaling-up with 100 employees across our offices in major financial centers: New York, London, Paris (HQ), Singapore, and Berlin.
The US market is highly strategic for UpSlide and we are investing heavily in our NYC-based team.
Despite the pandemic, we grew by 40% globally and by 65% in the US market in 2020, equipping thousands of professionals with our solution.
We plan to double the US team within 18 months to achieve our ambition for the US market.
In this role you will report to the co-Founders/co-CEOs of UpSlide. You will be the head of the US office and responsible for the America’s region.
Grow UpSlide in the Americas
- Set and implement the strategy for the office, working closely with the founders and US Head of Sales
- Collaborate with the Sales on largest deals
- Grow and lead the team: management of teams' leaders, recruitment and training
- Ensure our values of Excellence, Trust and Happiness at Work are upheld
Develop our US Customer Success and Consulting team
- As interim Head of this team, manage the consulting team day-to-day: staffing, support on projects, training
- Build a consulting team with strong project and change management skills to ensure customer success in our solution deployments
- Recruit and manage a Head of Consulting in due course
Be the face of UpSlide in the Americas
- Participate in account management with Sales and Consultants to renew our client base
- Participate in industry events
- Develop brand awareness in the US
- 5-10 years’ experience in a tier-one Management or Strategy Consulting firm or in Financial Services
- Management and leadership skills in line with our values: excellence, trust and happiness at work
- Experience managing complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Experience putting processes in place to drive efficiency and customer success
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Eligible to work in the USA
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience in sales, business development or marketing
- Familiarity with Financial Services (a first experience in FS or having worked with FS, e.g Fintech)
Working at UpSlide
On top of exciting business challenges in a fast-growing market, you will find at UpSlide an incredible environment with a strong caring and challenging culture. You will get lots of opportunities to acquire new hard and soft skills, learn fast from others in multi-cultural environment and grow as a person. As leader, you will benefit from the services of our sister company, People Institute, dedicated to People and Communication topics, to ensure the team is working at its full potential.
UpSlide was ranked #1 best place to work in 2019 and #1 best place to work in 2020 in the category “best company for remote work."
UpSlide employees have committed to have a positive impact on the world. We’re on our way to become part of the B-Corp community in 2021 with strong commitments towards our employees, community, clients, suppliers, and the environment. For example, UpSlide is now 30% owned by employees.