This job is no longer active
VAL Health develops behavior change solutions that measurably improve health, increase engagement and lower the cost of healthcare.
About VAL Health
VAL Health is the leading health related behavioral economics consulting firm. We use proven science pioneered by our academic cofounders, coupled with our real-world experience, to tackle the hardest problems in health care. We develop behavior change solutions for our clients that measurably improve health, increase engagement and lower the cost of healthcare.
VAL Health is looking for:
- An intellectually curious self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a background that includes consulting and healthcare. Knowledge of behavioral economics is a plus.
As the Senior Associate Consultant, you will:
- Design behavioral economics based solutions to make a direct impact on some of the biggest challenges facing the health care industry
- Develop innovative insights
- Present actionable solutions to clients as a core member of the consulting team
- Sleep in your own bed as our teams have limited travel.
Why advance your career at VAL Health?
- You will have an unparalleled opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization that is making a powerful impact on the health and health care industry through innovative behavioral economics based strategies.
- We foster inclusion and respect individuality and differences.
- We inspire each other with passion, energy and focus.
- We offer a unique opportunity to work with behavioral economics thought leaders and an incredibly talented team invested in each other’s success and professional growth.
- We offer extensive possibilities for a dynamic career as our work spans across the health care industry. Our clients and projects receive national recognition — we are regularly presenting at leading conferences including the World Economic Forum, SXSW, AHIP and HIMSS.
- Progression and compensation here are transparent: You’ll know how you’re doing against your goals and be given opportunities to expand your responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree required from leading academic institution
- 1-3 years consulting experience with a track record of taking ownership and driving results;
- Strong problem solver including ability to develop hypotheses, collect and analyze data and develop recommendations
- Team player yet self-starter
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communications with commitment to high-quality output
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial driven environment
- Passion for health and wellness is a bonus.
The Senior Associate Consultant position offers competitive compensation and equity, and opportunities for rapid career advancement based in our NYC office (post-COVID 19) We work together in a casual environment and provide healthy snacks.
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY
New York, NY
New York, NY