VentureDevs provides strategy, design and development services to top startups and global enterprises.
We are a diverse team of creative collaborators with ambitious growth goals (we more than tripled our growth this year alone) and we're searching for a New York City-based Sales Engineer to join our squad. This hybrid sales and technical role is perfect for any technically-minded individual who also loves networking and discovering new sales opportunities. This position is entirely remote but requires your home base to be New York City.
- Conduct in-depth technical consultations and prepare client proposals.
- Successfully match client pain-points and goals to VentureDevs solutions and services.
- Actively seek out and build relationships with strategic partners and potential clients in the NYC area.
- Accurately manage and maintain our CRM system.
- Translate potentially highly technical information to a variety of audiences, including non-technical stakeholders.
- Develop strong relationships with clients, establishing VentureDevs as a trusted technical partner.
- Effectively communicate client requirements to our Product and Operations teams in Poland.
- Support the Customer Success team with expansion opportunities.
- Collaborate across departments to align strategies and continue improving our services.
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales engineering, technical consultation, or other relevant role.
- Strong leadership skills — you'll be expected to own and lead all technical aspects of the sales process.
- Experience creating detailed technical proposals.
- Able to earn the trust of our clients while helping them with their challenges.
- Excellent presentation skills (whether in-person, on the phone, or via video conferencing) — you'll be doing a lot of demos in this role.
- High-level understanding of the digital product development process.
- Past experience working on or with product and development teams required.
- Able to effectively convey technical concepts to C-level individuals.
- Proven track record selling and/or supporting the sale of complex technical solutions.
- Good knowledge of CRMs and other sales automation software.
- Existing connections in the NYC tech / startup ecosystem.
- Great work ethic with unwavering persistence and determination!
- Past experience working with or on remote teams is a plus!