Vertoe is an on-demand distributed storage provider with 1000+ locations across 50+ cities globally.
Please note: You can work remotely but you need to be physically located in the NY Tri-State Area (close to or within NYC) in order to meet with our Location partners from time-to-time.
Vertoe is a leading player in the distributed storage business with over 1,000+ locations in 50+ cities globally. We connect customers and businesses who are looking to store their items with nearby residential, parking, or commercial storage spaces (think Airbnb or Uber for storage). This can be anything from a neighbor’s basement, the back of a local shop, to a driveway for car storage. Our vision is to give our users storage space anywhere, anytime in a cloud storage kind of way but for physical things. We have been in the on-demand storage industry for 5 years and have raised money from leading investors like Rho Ventures, ff Venture Capital, and Techstars.
You will help lead the charge for our Location Acquisition and Marketplace Operations. and will be leading a team of 2-4 people. It's critical for you to have a good balance of analytical skills and sales skills. If you're a well-rounded jack-of-all-trades and a quick learner who is hungry for success and a hustler, you could be a great fit. Plus, you should never find yourself saying "that’s not my job" and be willing to get your hands dirty to grow the business including at times, assisting our field sales team reps who would be reporting to you.
What should you bring?
- At least 2 years of sales, business development, and/or sales operations experience preferred in a fast-paced environment with at least 1 year spent in a managerial role.
- Strong Excel and/or Google Sheets foundation -- we will test you on this.
- Good communication skills — you should be able to quickly adapt to curveballs and remain smooth and on message.
- Decent attention to details — not looking for perfection, just careful attention to what's written and said.
- Basic experience with or understanding of data analysis would be nice to have, as well as any BI tool or MySQL experience.
What do you get?
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and AD&D insurance.
- Commuter benefits.
- The opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup and create a massive impact.