This job is no longer active
Check out Women's Global Leadership Initiative's careers page or Sign Up to find more opportunities
WGLI is a non-profit organization, founded in 2008 and dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women who want to make a difference. Our goal is to create a community of women with the confidence and determination to serve as leaders in personal, professional, community, regional and national spheres of influence. By addressing women’s needs for community, support, and education, we believe that they will become credible, active decision-makers who will facilitate positive changes in their families, communities, and the world.
This is a part-time, unpaid, remote, volunteer position.
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 6 months
- Schedule: 5-6 hours a week
How you’ll make an impact
WGLI is looking for is for an Administrative Coordinator to support the CEO. The selected candidate will provide administrative support to the CEO and will enjoy working alongside the team of passionate and brilliant individuals.
What you will do
- Coordinate scheduling and perform a variety of administrative, and/or project support tasks
- Coordinate internal and external communications, including writing letters, sending requests, responding to emails and interfacing with internal and external clients.
- Effectively coordinate, track, and monitor tasks, actions, and projects
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You have these skills
- Enthusiasm, positivity, and sense of humor
- Clear and effective communication style
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication
- Ability to handle shifting priorities while working on tight deadlines
- Proactive thinking and resourceful problem solving skills
About the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization, founded
in 2008. It is dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women of different socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds who want to make a difference in their communities by realizing their full leadership potential.
WGLI’S mission is to build women leaders across the globe. Regardless of socio-economic conditions, WGLI will provide every woman with the opportunity to an education, the ability to invest in her future and the tools and knowledge to contribute to her community.