This job is no longer active
Check out Women's Global Leadership Initiative's careers page or Sign Up to find more opportunities
WGLI is a non-profit organization, founded in 2008 and dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women who want to make a difference. Our goal is to create a community of women with the confidence and determination to serve as leaders in personal, professional, community, regional and national spheres of influence. By addressing women’s needs for community, support, and education, we believe that they will become credible, active decision-makers who will facilitate positive changes in their families, communities, and the world.
This is a part-time, unpaid, remote, volunteer position.
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 6 months
- Schedule: 5-10 hours a week
How you’ll make an impact
The Business Development Associate/Leader will focus on all aspects of engagement, client acquisition, retention, market research, and territory management. The ideal candidate will not only have experience in these areas but will possess one important characteristic: Passion. We are a very mission driven organization that prides ourselves in making a difference and helping to build women leaders across the globe.
What you will do
- Generate leads for partnerships through written, oral, and face to face communication
- Maintain client relationships via high attention to detail, customer care and establishing good working relationships internally
- Manage challenges/issues with strategic, swift, applicable and cost-effective resolutions
- Strategize original and innovative solutions to target and engage new clients
- Present our organization to potential partner companies
You have these skills
- Understanding and appreciation for the WGLI brand and mission
- High-energy, detail-oriented personality with a passion for learning and winning
- Excellent presentation skills
- 5 years’ experience in marketing, sales or related field preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
About the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization, founded in 2008. It is dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women of different socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds who want to make a difference in their communities by realizing their full leadership potential.
WGLI’S mission is to build women leaders across the globe. Regardless of socio-economic conditions, WGLI will provide every woman with the opportunity to an education, the ability to invest in her future and the tools and knowledge to contribute to her community.
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is an integral part of WGLI’s culture. We actively welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
More Jobs on Planted
Women's Global Leadership Initiative
New York Shipping Exchange