WGLI is a non-profit organization, founded in 2008 and dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women who want to make a difference. Our goal is to create a community of women with the confidence and determination to serve as leaders in personal, professional, community, regional and national spheres of influence. By addressing women’s needs for community, support, and education, we believe that they will become credible, active decision-makers who will facilitate positive changes in their families, communities, and the world.
This is a part-time, unpaid, remote, volunteer position.
How you’ll make an impact
WGLI is looking for a Content Strategist to help reach our goals by assisting with content creation and marketing on various social media platforms.
What you will do
- Content creation that highlights our programs ( soft sell “influence” ) and provides influence and inspiration to our audience
- Content marketing
- Newsletter contribution
- Identify gaps in our content and recommending new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Review and update published content as needed
You have these skills
- Ability to view content with many different lenses to create compelling content
- Technical aptitude for content creation (video, infographics, etc.)
- Creative and analytical mindset. Great content is key along with understanding how best to reach audience.
- Social media savvy
- Must be standout idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Project management experience
- Possess strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for the content that’s generated
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
More Jobs on Planted