This job is no longer active
Check out Women's Global Leadership Initiative's careers page or Sign Up to find more opportunities
WGLI democratizes women’s leadership development, making it possible for women to have access to the development that can impact the ability to make credible decisions that affect a woman's future success.
This is a part-time, unpaid, remote, volunteer position.
How you’ll make an impact
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join our Marketing team. You will be at the helm of creating the face and foot print for WGLI in the digital community.
What you will do
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
You have these skills
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
More Jobs on Planted
Women's Global Leadership Initiative
B2B Tech Marketing Agency