This job is no longer active
Check out Women's Global Leadership Initiative's careers page or Sign Up to find more opportunities
WGLI is a non-profit organization, founded in 2008 and dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women who want to make a difference. Our goal is to create a community of women with the confidence and determination to serve as leaders in personal, professional, community, regional and national spheres of influence. By addressing women’s needs for community, support, and education, we believe that they will become credible, active decision-makers who will facilitate positive changes in their families, communities, and the world.
How you’ll make an impact:
The role of the Growth Marketing Manager at Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) will be to work with the Brand Marketing team (and other cross-functional teams) to establish growth strategies and implement proven wins.
What you will do:
- Manage and drive content creation for all owned, earned, and paid channels, including email, blog, and social media.
- Create, manage, and experiment with new acquisition campaigns to increase the volume of qualified leads.
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Manage our SEO efforts.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas of improvement.
- Continuously iterate on key learnings to build an increasingly efficient customer journey.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings to the leadership team on a weekly basis.
- Lead the ideation and execution of the growth roadmap.
- Responsible for hiring and scaling the Growth Marketing team, composed of demand generation managers, SEO and paid specialists, campaign managers, email marketers, and social media specialists.
You should have these skills:
- 3+ years of experience with growth marketing / SEO (startup experience is preferred),
- Experience running A/B tests and improving funnel conversions.
- Previous volunteering experience preferred.
About the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative:
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization founded in 2008. It is dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women of different socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds who want to make a difference in their communities by realizing their full leadership potential.
WGLI’S mission is to build women leaders across the globe. Regardless of socio-economic conditions, WGLI will provide every woman with the opportunity to pursue an education, the ability to invest in her future, and the tools and knowledge to contribute to her community.