WGLI is a non-profit organization, founded in 2008 and dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women who want to make a difference. Our goal is to create a community of women with the confidence and determination to serve as leaders in personal, professional, community, regional and national spheres of influence. By addressing women’s needs for community, support, and education, we believe that they will become credible, active decision-makers who will facilitate positive changes in their families, communities, and the world.
This is a part-time, unpaid, remote, volunteer position.
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 6-12 months
- Schedule: 5 hours a week
How you’ll make an impact
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate (Recruiter) to join our team. In this role, you will work within a team to manage and maintain the recruiting process for the organization. Previous experience in a recruitment role is a plus as you are responsible for identifying, screening, and qualifying candidates for the many volunteer positions we look to fill on a regular basis.
What you will do
- Partner with hiring managers to identify areas within organization with staffing needs
- Manage incoming applications and conduct first round of resume review and phone screen
- Create and post job openings on the organization website as well as job boards
- Schedule interviews for qualified candidates to meet with hiring managers
- Administrative duties including calendar management, on-boarding paperwork, and data entry as needed
You have these skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, either in HR or a similar field
- 1 to 2 years’ office experience, preferably in a recruitment capacity
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Strong personal values that fit with WGLI’s mission and values, demonstrated through professional or community involvement;
About the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization, founded
in 2008. It is dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women of different socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds who want to make a difference in their communities by realizing their full leadership potential.
WGLI’S mission is to build women leaders across the globe. Regardless of socio-economic conditions, WGLI will provide every woman with the opportunity to an education, the ability to invest in her future and the tools and knowledge to contribute to her community.
More Jobs on Planted