This job is no longer active
Check out Women's Global Leadership Initiative's careers page or Sign Up to find more opportunities
WGLI is a non-profit organization, founded in 2008 and dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women who want to make a difference. Our goal is to create a community of women with the confidence and determination to serve as leaders in personal, professional, community, regional and national spheres of influence. By addressing women’s needs for community, support, and education, we believe that they will become credible, active decision-makers who will facilitate positive changes in their families, communities, and the world.
This is a part-time, unpaid, remote, volunteer position.
How you’ll make an impact
We are looking for a Marketing and Social Media guru to join our marketing team. As a Marketing and Social Media Associate, you’ll work closely with the other members of our marketing department to create and execute a dynamic content marketing strategy, curate and manage our social media accounts. We’re looking for an individual who is comfortable taking on new challenges and is passionate about our mission!
What you will do
- Work collaboratively with other members of the marketing department to create and execute corporate social media and web content strategy
- Post blogs, articles, and features on WGLI website
- Assist in Social Media Content Calendar Posting Schedule
- Communicate effectively with PR rep and incorporate PR content into overall content strategy
- Leverage WGLI’s Social Media accounts to engage and communicate with women leaders and relevant groups
- Scour Social Media to find popular User Generated Content emphasizing Women Leadership to repost and share
You have these skills
- Familiarity with and activity on social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Ability to learn quickly and work both independently and collaboratively
- Talented idea generator and creative problem solver
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, and professionally via phone and email
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Microsoft Office suite, and online cloud tools (Google Drive, Dropbox)
- Experience with Wordpress CMS and Hootsuite a plus
- Undergraduate degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field preferred
More Jobs on Planted