This job is no longer active
Check out Women's Global Leadership Initiative's careers page or Sign Up to find more opportunities
WGLI is a non-profit organization, founded in 2008 and dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women who want to make a difference. Our goal is to create a community of women with the confidence and determination to serve as leaders in personal, professional, community, regional and national spheres of influence. By addressing women’s needs for community, support, and education, we believe that they will become credible, active decision-makers who will facilitate positive changes in their families, communities, and the world.
This is a part-time, unpaid, remote, volunteer position.
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 1 year
- Schedule: 5-10 hours a week
How you’ll make an impact
We are currently seeking a Leadership Development Program Lead. This position is responsible for leading the development and digital delivery of WGLI programs. The selected candidate will lead the curriculum, programs design and digital development process. This position will manage and ensure the Program’s strategic goals and tactics are achieved in a timely manner.
What you will do
- Manage, guide, onboard and offboard a team of volunteer program designers and developers who are globally dispersed
- Establish and maintain a team culture, processes, and practices that enable bold creativity, entrepreneurship, collaboration, and a growth mindset.
- Assess WGLI’s current programs’ suite against the latest, cutting edge research on women in leadership, leadership development for women, and women in community capacity building to ensure curriculum and programs are aligned and up-to-date
- Ensure all existing and future program offerings are complete and packaged for easy implementation and sharing with partners (consistent layout and branding; high quality facilitator guide with supporting resources and tools; user-friendly instructions, handouts, resources, and participant guides; etc.)
- Communicate program offerings and the status of changes or additions to all WGLI staff
- Serve as liaison to other WGLI work groups/internal stakeholders to ensure accurate understanding and representation of programs offerings to external partners
You have these skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 2-4 years experience in curriculum and program design, digital delivery, and evaluation
- Excellent project management and team management skills
- Advanced computing skills and ability to learn new software/computing tools quickly
- Understanding, knowledge and experience with using social media as a business tool
- Team player with a positive attitude and the ability to work effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for WGLI’s mission and vision
- Commitment of 1 year
About the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization, founded in 2008. It is dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women of different socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds who want to make a difference in their communities by realizing their full leadership potential.
WGLI’S mission is to build women leaders across the globe. Regardless of socio-economic conditions, WGLI will provide every woman with the opportunity to an education, the ability to invest in her future and the tools and knowledge to contribute to her community.