WGLI is a non-profit organization, founded in 2008 and dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women who want to make a difference. Our goal is to create a community of women with the confidence and determination to serve as leaders in personal, professional, community, regional and national spheres of influence. By addressing women’s needs for community, support, and education, we believe that they will become credible, active decision-makers who will facilitate positive changes in their families, communities, and the world.
This is a part-time, unpaid, remote, volunteer position.
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 6 months
- Schedule: 5-10 hours a week
How you’ll make an impact
The Partnership Development Representative is responsible for formulating, implementing and managing a broad-based partnership plan - targeting corporations, academic and women's community service organizations.
What you will do
- Cultivate and solicit partnership prospects to sponsor and fund university programs; establish and manage relationships with partnerships and help identify recognition events to ensure partnership acknowledgment, stewardship, and public recognition.
- Help develop and manage- identification, cultivation, solicitation, and help identify value stream strategies for partners, based on current plan.
- Contribute to developing a national outreach plan, that includes use of events, collateral materials, social media, etc.
- Collaborate with Bussiness Development Team and Program Development Director to influence program development.
You have these skills
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent
- Four to six years related experience or equivalent.
- Proven track record with partnership programs
- Excellent written, oral communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively in writing
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook
- Ability to analyze financial data and complete detailed forms and reports
- Fundraising experience is a plus
The right person for this job is ethical, resourceful, creative, and has the ability to build relationships.
About the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization, founded
in 2008. It is dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women of different socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds who want to make a difference in their communities by realizing their full leadership potential.
WGLI’S mission is to build women leaders across the globe. Regardless of socio-economic conditions, WGLI will provide every woman with the opportunity to an education, the ability to invest in her future and the tools and knowledge to contribute to her community.
More Jobs on Planted
The H Hub