WGLI democratizes women’s leadership development, making it possible for women to have access to the development that can impact the ability to make credible decisions that affect a woman's future success.
This is a part-time, unpaid, remote, volunteer position.
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 6 months
- Schedule: 5-10 hours a week
How you’ll make an impact
The Partnership Development Representative is responsible for formulating, implementing and managing a broad-based partnership plan - targeting corporations, academic and women's community service organizations.
What you will do
- Cultivate and solicit partnership prospects to sponsor and fund university programs; establish and manage relationships with partnerships and help identify recognition events to ensure partnership acknowledgment, stewardship, and public recognition.
- Help develop and manage- identification, cultivation, solicitation, and help identify value stream strategies for partners, based on current plan.
- Contribute to developing a national outreach plan, that includes use of events, collateral materials, social media, etc.
- Collaborate with Bussiness Development Team and Program Development Director to influence program development.
You have these skills
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent
- Four to six years related experience or equivalent.
- Proven track record with partnership programs
- Excellent written, oral communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively in writing
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook
- Ability to analyze financial data and complete detailed forms and reports
- Fundraising experience is a plus
The right person for this job is ethical, resourceful, creative, and has the ability to build relationships.
About the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization, founded
in 2008. It is dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women of different socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds who want to make a difference in their communities by realizing their full leadership potential.
WGLI’S mission is to build women leaders across the globe. Regardless of socio-economic conditions, WGLI will provide every woman with the opportunity to an education, the ability to invest in her future and the tools and knowledge to contribute to her community.