WGLI democratizes women’s leadership development, making it possible for women to have access to the development that can impact the ability to make credible decisions that affect a woman's future success.
This is a part-time, unpaid, remote, volunteer position.
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 1 year
- Schedule: 0-5 hours a week
How you’ll make an impact?
We are looking for an energetic and efficient Recruiting Coordinator, to join our Talent team. In this role, you will be assisting a group of talented recruiters in sourcing, scheduling and interacting with prospective volunteers. You will find this volunteer position fulfilling if you are detailed oriented, efficient at administrative tasks & calendar management, and comfortable with the Google Drive organization.
What you will do?
- Manage incoming applications and conduct the first round of resume review.
- Be our Sourcing guru - create and post job openings, find new recruiting channels, help us with market research
- Schedule interviews for qualified candidates to meet with the recruitment team and hiring managers
- Administrative duties including calendar management, onboarding paperwork, and data entry as needed
You have these skills:
- Strong personal values that fit with WGLI’s mission and values, demonstrated through professional or community involvement
- 1+ year of virtual office experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
About the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization, founded
in 2008. It is dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women of different socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds who want to make a difference in their communities by realizing their full leadership potential.
WGLI’S mission is to build women leaders across the globe. Regardless of socio-economic conditions, WGLI will provide every woman with the opportunity to an education, the ability to invest in her future, and the tools and knowledge to contribute to her community.
More Jobs on Planted