This job is no longer active
Check out Women's Global Leadership Initiative's careers page or Sign Up to find more opportunities
WGLI is a non-profit organization, founded in 2008 and dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women who want to make a difference. Our goal is to create a community of women with the confidence and determination to serve as leaders in personal, professional, community, regional and national spheres of influence. By addressing women’s needs for community, support, and education, we believe that they will become credible, active decision-makers who will facilitate positive changes in their families, communities, and the world.
This is a part-time, unpaid, remote, volunteer position.
What you will do
- Maintenance of WGLI website
- Serve as the webmaster, maintaining and updating website graphics and content
- Managing the website back-end including CRM (Zoho) integration
You have these skills
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Strong knowledge of the Wordpress Platform
- Understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Someone who takes initiative and delivers projects on time
- Ability to communicate with the marketing team is crucial to receive feedback and translate that into actionable changes to design