This job is no longer active
We dramatically reduce the friction of selling services, accelerate revenue and improve your customers’ time to value
WorkRails is reinventing how software companies sell services to their customers. With over $700 billion a year spent on technology services, we were shocked to see the most advanced companies relying on old documents, spreadsheets and broken processes to drive such an important part of their business.
Through automation, WorkRails makes selling services easy, fast and more accurate for our clients, saving them time and money. Our solution powers an eCommerce experience for services employees, clients and partners that increases adoption and reduces errors. Our clients include some of the top software companies in the world.
We are a growing, venture backed business with an incredible team and company culture. We are looking for like minded people that value a collaborative team environment, expect the best from their peers and want to win. We also value work-life balance and seek people with tremendous energy but care deeply about life outside of work as well. We encourage growing your personal network and giving back to others through philanthropic activities and company team building events.
- Expertise across both product and content marketing with specific experience and skill sets in demand generation, inbound marketing, content creation, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, digital media and advertising, and more
- Experience and expertise to engage with our marketing automation and CRM strategy, tools, and processes - leveraging email, content marketing, SEO/SEM, retargeting, social media in collaboration with best practice marketing strategies and tactics to drive outstanding results
- Experience in developing and implementing media planning, editorial and content calendar, and innovation strategies to drive awareness and identify opportunities
- Experience creating content including eBooks, guides, checklists, infographics, articles, press releases, case studies, blogs, and more
- Develop and market Webinars and webcasts to generate leads
- Build promotions to drive business - Trade shows, conferences to generate leads
- Manage Lead Gen Pipeline — develop lead gen process (qualify, assign, measure) and manage budget
- Understand Competitive Landscape
- Strong Analytical Skills and ability to measure ROI and respond to Data
- Manage social media: Blog, twitter, FB, Linkedin
- Manage On-line & Print Advertising
- Develop Consistent Messaging & Brand Promise
- Presentations for Business Development & Investors
- 4+ years of experience in B2B marketing campaign program management, content development, lead management, and reporting
- Experience with Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce & other marketing tools
- Experience in monitoring and analyzing data to evaluate program effectiveness and ROI using reporting tools (eg. Salesforce.com).
- Prior experience in defining, measuring and reporting on program success metrics and return on investment.
- Prior experience collaborating with sales to achieve revenue goals
- Results-oriented, extremely proactive and collaborative
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, performance-driven environment
- Can work independently, manage your own priorities (e.g. using Jira), and maintain communication with stakeholders real time
Why Work with Us - Perks & Benefits
WorkRails offer competitive health, dental & vision benefits and access to other benefits and perks such as a 401K plan, Health savings accounts, Flexible savings accounts, Wellness plans & Commuter benefit plans. We also offer a generous paid time off plan so you can spend more time with family, friends and enjoying life outside of the office.
WorkRails is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.