We dramatically reduce the friction of selling services, accelerate revenue and improve your customers’ time to value
WorkRails is reinventing how software companies sell services to their customers. With close to $1 trillion a year spent on technology services, we were shocked to see the most advanced companies relying on old documents, spreadsheets and broken processes to drive such an important part of their business.
Through automation, WorkRails makes selling services easy, fast and more accurate for our clients, saving them time and money. Our solution powers an eCommerce experience for services employees, clients and partners that increases adoption and reduces errors. Our clients include some of the top software companies in the world.
We are a growing, venture backed business with an incredible team and company culture. We are looking for like minded people that value a collaborative team environment, expect the best from their peers and want to win. We also value work-life balance and seek people with tremendous energy but care deeply about life outside of work as well. We encourage growing your personal network and giving back to others through philanthropic activities and company team building events.
Duties for the Implementation Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as identifying all new client requirements, collection of client documentation, building items, templates and catalogs, and onboarding and training clients.
- Manage schedule with project resources and risk trackers within time framework
- Partner and negotiate with business partners and external vendors to meet both project deadlines and milestones
- Engage with customers to comprehend their desired outcomes
- Interface with the solutions architect to gather all client requirements
- Interface with the development team to assist in client implementations
- Assist customers in building specific items, templates, catalogs and other related activities to prepare client instances for use.
- Develop performance, project status, and meeting correspondence for consumption by various levels of management
- Handle and resolve initial client requests during the implementation phase through launch
- Convey customer feedback to the product and management teams to help WorkRails constantly improve its product offerings
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple initiatives simultaneously
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years relevant experience in an implementation manager or Project Management role at a technology company or equivalent experience in the real world
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage and interact with customers through written and spoken communication
- Systematic and process-oriented mindset; proven background and experience in data analysis
- Self-motivated, with good project management and organizational skills
- Strong empathy for customers
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with agile software
Why Work with Us — Perks & Benefits
WorkRails offer competitive health, dental & vision benefits and access to other benefits and perks such as a 401K plan, Health savings accounts, Flexible savings accounts, Wellness plans & Commuter benefit plans. We also offer a generous paid time off plan so you can spend more time with family, friends and enjoying life outside of the office.
WorkRails is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY
New York, NY