We dramatically reduce the friction of selling services, accelerate revenue and improve your customers’ time to value
WorkRails is reinventing how software companies sell services to their customers. With close to $1 trillion a year spent on technology services, we were shocked to see the most advanced companies relying on old documents, spreadsheets and broken processes to drive such an important part of their business.
Through automation, WorkRails makes selling services easy, fast and more accurate for our clients, saving them time and money. Our solution powers an eCommerce experience for services employees, clients and partners that increases adoption and reduces errors. Our clients include some of the top software companies in the world.
We are a growing, venture backed business with an incredible team and company culture. We are looking for like minded people that value a collaborative team environment, expect the best from their peers and want to win. We also value work-life balance and seek people with tremendous energy but care deeply about life outside of work as well. We encourage growing your personal network and giving back to others through philanthropic activities and company team building events.
We are currently looking for an entrepreneurial, driven, closer who can successfully sell into mid and large-sized software companies. You will be selling to Directors, VPs and C-level decision makers. If you have a curiosity for technology and a passion for making your customers successful, this could be the role for you.
As a member of our sales team, you must be highly independent, assertive, and a confident self-starter who has a strong sense of sales urgency and likes to work in a fast-paced environment. In this position you will have the opportunity to drive the growth of our business. You will source new leads, work with opportunities created by our marketing and lead generation teams and engage with customers at every level of the sales cycle, from initial pitch through the close of a sale.
- Success will be measured quarterly.
- Proactively identify, engage, and close new business.
- Work with Sales Engineering team to build and deliver custom demos for prospective clients
- Conduct high-level conversations with executives at prospective clients
- Attend select conferences, meetups and other networking events
- Maintain all activity in our CRM system
- Business sales experience selling enterprise SaaS applications
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a start-up environment
- Proactive and dynamic sales approach
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience with CRM software - Hubspot, Salesforce and other
- 4+ years in a sales role with an understanding of SaaS technology
- Experience managing and closing large deals
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
If you don’t have all of the above skills, but feel compelled by what we are working on, please feel free to apply and include a cover letter describing your interest in the position in the Planted Q&A.
Why Work with Us - Perks & Benefits
WorkRails offer competitive health, dental & vision benefits and access to other benefits and perks such as a 401K plan, Health savings accounts, Flexible savings accounts, Wellness plans & Commuter benefit plans. We also offer a generous paid time off plan so you can spend more time with family, friends and enjoying life outside of the office.
WorkRails is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY