We dramatically reduce the friction of selling services, accelerate revenue and improve your customers’ time to value
At WorkRails, our mission is to unlock the full potential of the technology services industry. Amazingly talented teams design and implement close to $1 trillion of tech services per year, but still rely on spreadsheets and Word documents to manage their sales process. We’ve built software that helps them standardize the bespoke, simplify the complex and automate the fragmented. By normalizing service offerings, adding governance, and collecting insights into the sales process, WorkRails lets companies simplify the buying and selling of technology services which creates repeatability and scale.
We work with some of the largest enterprise technology companies in the world. Our clients, like UiPath, Veeva, PTC and Gainsight, have automated over 35,000 services quotes valued at more than $450MM.
To help us achieve our mission, we are looking for people who are unsatisfied with the status quo, root for the underdog and feel that winning is not a zero-sum game. We value collaboration, support one another and believe that you should work to live. If you are interested in joining a diverse team who wants to see you succeed, we are a fit for you.
WorkRails is searching for an energetic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our high-performing sales team. As the first line of communication with prospective customers, SDRs have a strong understanding of how to pitch our value proposition for our category-defining SaaS solution quickly and effectively to set-up qualified meetings for our talented Account Executives via phone and email outreach. Ideal candidates are quick learners, are willing to pivot to try new approaches, possess a strong work ethic and are able to work equally well independently and with a team.
- Execute substantial outbound sales prospecting with HubSpot, cold calling and email to our target accounts
- Conduct research on the key executive contacts at our target accounts and identify ways to personalize sales prospecting emails & calls
- Collaborate with other team members in marketing and sales on sales approach and tactics to continually refine best practices
- Set initial sales meetings and provide hand-offs to the Account Executives (AEs)
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- A self-starter mindset with a desire to win and continually exceed measurable objectives
- Strong work ethic – ability to attain your daily goals/KPIs as established by the Head of Sales
- Proficiency with HubSpot or other CRM software, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes
Why Work with Us - Perks & Benefits
So you’re probably asking yourself “what’s in it for me?” As our Sales Development Representative you will have access to:
- Health, dental & vision plans that are 100% sponsored for employees and 60%+ contribution to employee+dependents as well as Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health savings accounts.
- Wellness and mental health resources. We are a culture that supports our employees in every aspect of their lives
- Flexible and generous PTO - we believe that a healthy team must have time to disconnect and recharge
- Opportunities for professional development, promotions and career growth
As Workrails continues to grow we are committed to building a team that is representative of the global world that we live in. It’s never been more clear that the most diverse and inclusive teams build the world’s best products and experiences and at Workrails we are ALL IN. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY