This job is no longer active
We dramatically reduce the friction of selling services, accelerate revenue and improve your customers’ time to value
WorkRails is reinventing how software companies sell services to their customers. With over $700 billion a year spent on technology services, we were shocked to see the most advanced companies relying on old documents, spreadsheets and broken processes to drive such an important part of their business.
Through automation, WorkRails makes selling services easy, fast and more accurate for our clients, saving them time and money. Our solution powers an eCommerce experience for services employees, clients and partners that increases adoption and reduces errors. Our clients include some of the top software companies in the world.
We are a growing, venture backed business with an incredible team and company culture. We are looking for like minded people that value a collaborative team environment, expect the best from their peers and want to win. We also value work-life balance and seek people with tremendous energy but care deeply about life outside of work as well. We encourage growing your personal network and giving back to others through philanthropic activities and company team building events.
- Play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of WorkRails
- Leverage deep product knowledge to lead the technical aspect of large and complex deployments
- Act as a subject matter expert for business users with the ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Collaborate with business users to create architecture in alignment with business need
- Work closely with our salespeople to streamline WorkRails's sales process
- Map out prospects' business processes and lead the implementation efforts with both the Development and Customer Success teams
- Establish pre-configured solution packages and define best practices
- Help to strategize and win large opportunities
- 3+ years in a Pre-Sales Engineering role (or similar) in a SaaS environment
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to think “on your feet.”
- A deep technical curiosity for how IT systems work in a business context
- Great interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Experience with Salesforce integrations. Salesforce certifications are a plus
- Proven experience and expertise with popular SaaS applications, including Salesforce.com (CRM), CPQ, and popular PSA tools (FinancialForce, OpenAir, etc.)
- Understanding of JSON and RESTful APIs
- Business process mapping skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience responding to technical questions and security requirements from customers
- Can work independently, manage your own priorities (e.g. using Jira), and maintain communication with stakeholders real time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, performance-driven environment
Why Work with Us - Perks & Benefits
WorkRails offer competitive health, dental & vision benefits and access to other benefits and perks such as a 401K plan, Health savings accounts, Flexible savings accounts, Wellness plans & Commuter benefit plans. We also offer a generous paid time off plan so you can spend more time with family, friends and enjoying life outside of the office.
WorkRails is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.