Sally is a vehicle access provider for the rideshare economy.
You will manage the foundation of the Sally platform: drivers and vehicles.
First, our customers: the drivers. You will convert prospects into drivers, and convert drivers into the safest and highest earning rideshare drivers in NYC. You are an expert at identifying the preferences of our drivers and potential customers. Your job will be to engage, empower, and support all Sally drivers 24 hours a day.
Second, our assets: the vehicles. You will oversee the entire lifecycle of our vehicles from acquisition to disposal. You are responsible for maintaining the health of our growing fleet of vehicles. You know every vehicle by VIN, plate, and current location. You can predict the needs of our vehicles and will manage accordingly.
Drivers and vehicles, in harmony. You are defined by the symbiotic relationship of every driver and vehicle on our platform, and cannot help but optimize continuously. Your performance will be measured by our fleet’s utilization rate. Find the best drivers, onboard them to our platform, help them earn and maintain their cars, and thus keep them as customers for longer.
What You Do Everyday
- Acquisition and onboarding of vehicles (hack-up, registration, inspection)
- Inventory management
- Coordination of repairs / maintenance
- Driver onboarding (pricing, contract execution, vehicle matching)
- All voice / text communications with prospects and existing customers
- Payment processing
What You Have
- Customer interaction experience with excellent communications skills
- Passion for automation and systems development
- Patience - willingness to deal with customers at all times of day
- Clean driver’s license
How You Think
- Insanely meticulous and efficiency-obsessed
- Great empathy for those with whom you work
- Relentlessly focused on best-in-class service
- Eagerness to learn